bigtam is offline New Member

need help......discovered old AS

rececntly i came across a bottle of norma deca that one of my good friends did not finish. Since i'm about to start a cycle of deca myself he offered it to me. i assume it is about 2 months old and appears to have only one piercing in the rubber. Do you think it is still good or should i just dispose of it. i would hate to see an almost unused bottle go to waste, it has about 150mg left.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    if it only has 150deca not even worth it for 1shot

babysqeeze is offline Associate Member
    id use it for the end or start of a cycle, or mix with other deca you have. just be weary if the needle touched anything before it touched the stopper. IMO i say go for it,

gymnut4u is offline Member
    Trash it bro , you dont know if it is sterail or not unless you see the way it was used ,rember it is your body you are puting this into , you dont need the drama of a trip to the doc for that little amount of gear !

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by gymnut4u
    Trash it bro , you dont know if it is sterail or not unless you see the way it was used ,rember it is your body you are puting this into , you dont need the drama of a trip to the doc for that little amount of gear !
    I agree....a bud of mine gave me 3 cc's of Aratest. I don't know the guy he got it from, so I gave it to someone else. I MADE SURE THEY KNEW THE CIRCUMSTANCES THOUGH.

Peace

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    trash any thing open--if that dude used the same needle for his shots and he put used needle into bottle to draw out he could have put a little bit of blood into it which would grow bacteria then youre screwed---i know someone this happended to

Thread Information