Explosive215 is offline Associate Member

Is there anything I can do?

Well seems to be i have a problem with how much i am paying for my gear... First of all, most of the gear is QV some is Dencall (SP?). From the prices i have seen around the board of what people are paying i am paying like at least 4.5 times more than what everyone else is paying. Im not asking for sources so dont PM me asking to send you money. I just want to know, could my source really be getting the gear for a high price as well? or is he just making hugh profit off of me. PS. I paid 200 for a 10mL QV DECA 200

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Explosive215
    Well seems to be i have a problem with how much i am paying for my gear... First of all, most of the gear is QV some is Dencall (SP?). From the prices i have seen around the board of what people are paying i am paying like at least 4.5 times more than what everyone else is paying. Im not asking for sources so dont PM me asking to send you money. I just want to know, could my source really be getting the gear for a high price as well? or is he just making hugh profit off of me. PS. I paid 200 for a 10mL QV DECA 200
    Yeah, your source is making a killing off you.

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    find another source

Seems Def. Inflated......i Pay 170 For *v Deca 300 .....if It Is Real Dont Sweat It....i Know Some Peeps Who Gave 600 Bucks And Get Taken So If You Have A Trustworthy Souce ..no Problem......gotta Pay To Play Sometimes....within Reason

yea, everything i get i 200 or more, for 100 ****ty IP dbols i paid like 350. LOL just sucks knowing people are getting gear for waaaaay less than me

THATS HIGHWAY ROBBERY ...YOU NEED A NEW SOURCE THEN...HE IS RAKING YOU.....I PAY HIGH SOME THINGS LOW ON OTHERS BUT 100 D-BOLS FOR 3.50 EA NO F**KING WAY...I PAY A BUCK FOR 50MG.....BE HAPPY ITS NOT FAKE.....BUT **** IS THIS GUY DRIVING A ESCALADE OR SOMETHING..... GOOD LUCK BRO

You are basically paying gym prices. If you trust the guy and you know the stuff is legit, then you have no choice. ****, a good friend of mine (before I knew better) was taking me to the cleaners. Now, I don't think I pay more than 50.00 for anything!!! It takes time to find really good prices.

Well here is the deal, i go through a guy, who then goes to the MAIN MAN. Im guessing the guy i am going through is the guy RIPPIN me off. My buddy went with this guy the other day to go pick up some gear, the guy made my buddy stay in the truck. Probably b/c he didnt want my buddy to hear the "REAL" prices

True, True, I have only been in this game for about 4 months. so i guess it will just take time, ill just keep looking. Thanks for the feedback guys, i feel a little better now
    Last edited by Explosive215; 01-28-2005 at 09:59 AM.

Well here is the deal, i go through a guy, who then goes to the MAIN MAN. Im guessing the guy i am going through is the guy RIPPIN me off. My buddy went with this guy the other day to go pick up some gear, the guy made my buddy stay in the truck. Probably b/c he didnt want my buddy to hear the "REAL" prices
    YEP!!!! That is exactly what is happening!!!!

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    you should pay $150.00. Thats what i get it for.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    deca for $200 shhhit that is nuts

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    you should pay $150.00. Thats what i get it for.
    You're getting ripped too. Sometimes I sell it for half that (just to friends etc). So, I won't even bother telling you what I pay.

Thread Information