Thread: qv

mohawkman is offline Associate Member

qv

ive heard recently that alot of bros were having problems with quality vet gear under doasing and eaven some fake juice. i was gearing up for next cycle and only can get mexican.should i stay clear of qv?what about animal power instead?

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    depends on what u're planning to get. i know that qv var is good. i have about 5 bottles and all of them are overdosed. my qv eq is overdosed. planning on getting some winstrol from them.

cyp. and prop.

Quote Originally Posted by mohawkman
    cyp. and prop.
    don't know about those, but i wouldn't go with qv on test or any other injecatble for that matter. i'm even trying to get rid of my qv eq cause i'm not touching their injectables.

c5529 is offline Member
    It seems like QV is a love hate company for everyone here! I've used QV Deca , Test E, Trenbolone A, and Winny with great results. I was 100% certain that my source was legit so I know that I had their real products. I have also used Animal Power with great results as well.

what is wrong with there injectables?

Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    It seems like QV is a love hate company for everyone here! I've used QV Deca, Test E, Trenbolone A, and Winny with great results. I was 100% certain that my source was legit so I know that I had their real products. I have also used Animal Power with great results as well.
    i agree. if u have a good source who u trust, then there's no reason why those products shouldn't work. at the same time, i've heard bad stories about the conditions in the labs where the injectables r made.

bigwill485 is offline Junior Member
    How is animal power anavar ? im about to get 5 bottles, or hould i get qv instead?

frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member
    i have read that the cyp is there most underdosed. i got some test E and eq from them and love it. there are several published books that have some of the test results and the test E is right on and the eq is even a little overdosed. i think that if you trust your source you can get some good legit gear from QV. jmo good luck

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I have had no problems with their Test E, Test C, and EQ. Hope to try anavar and dbol soon. I think they are a good company. I have tried Test E in both 10ml and 50ml sizes, no problems with either. There have been some bad batches reported in the past but usually they are good. Of course if you can afford and find US human grade go for it.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i've had good experiences with there enth

YZ250 is offline New Member
    all QV products have batch numbers and the dosage can be researched on their website.....with a good source go QV.... QV has given me fantastic results....

DCL
    DCL is offline Associate Member
    my qv test e was underfilled by 2 ml

masshole24 is offline Junior Member
    animal power, good gear!

rsmihula is offline Associate Member

good

I've used QV prop and cyp with excellent results from Mexico. There are fakes and so be sure to check batch numbers and halograms on the bottles.

jinos is offline Member
    Just finishing up on QV. Gained a good 23lbs in 8 weeks. You get what you pay for. Make sure to check the batch#'s from the website.

GOSOX is offline Junior Member
    ive had good results with qv test e and deca 300

SFC_DECA is offline New Member
    I've used QV DECA AND ENT and had very good results.The new packaging and hologram kind of threw me.

deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member
    i have had amazing results with QV and AP aswell as Pets Pharma. Great dboll from PP.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I have good results with QV also and i know my source is 100% legit. He had the the QV SUS as soon as it hit the market. I find it hard to beleive they would be faking those so soon. Give it time though and im sure there will be fakes..

gottis is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mohawkman
    ive heard recently that alot of bros were having problems with quality vet gear under doasing and eaven some fake juice. i was gearing up for next cycle and only can get mexican.should i stay clear of qv?what about animal power instead?
    bro,, i stay away from qv now,, i been on deca now for 6 weeks, and i think i lost 4 pounds from privius primo cycle.. i dint pct cuz, i decided to brige with deca ..and i think that theres too much qv goin around now ,and there fake.. im having my send to lab i wana make sure is just oil.. and nothing else but ,it has not done shit for me .and the botles look so real and seal and all.. fuk qv..
    Last edited by gottis; 09-17-2005 at 06:07 AM.

Thread Information