D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation Fed UP with Gear Bashing!!!!!!!!!!!

After reading SK* thread about human grade gear vs vet gear such as mexican gear,it got me thinking he was right about getting the cheaper stuff to save money, now that im thinking he got me worried about using Tornel or Brovel T200 and TT EQ and basically thats all i can afford 2vials of T200 and 2vials of TT EQ,plus i need arimidex /liquidex ,nolvadex ,clomid.........dam all this BS about who makes better quality gear is starting to piss me, i mean i search Tornel and Brovel on the boards so they seem good not that many bad complaints and even if they did get a infection or abscesses it was mostly people who didn't take precautions on sterilizing the injection site and takin the alcohol pad and whiping on the top of the vial.......

** gets a bad rep,maybe its because of who you get the stuff from and they aren't reliable, maybe remailers or whoever !!!!! you get the gear from are being stingy about loading the vials...and rob you blind......

as for tornel and brovel WTF both companies makin T200 ,and yet everyone says Brovel is more dirty? how can both of them hold the same product name,what happened to copyright ??? in my ethical thinking i think Brovel and Tornel are togather ,they make certain things and other things they dont make for example Tornel Equigain which Brovel does not make,..........and how do we know that the Brovel and tornel Deca 200 arent made in the same labs?????? just cause a lable separates them Tornel Deca and Brovel..........

Me being a newbie,,,,,,,,,,,,,this is starting to suck!!!!!!!! i want the best out of my 1st cycle......but theres always rumors and stuff and scare u shitless about using that particular gear........

thanx for reading this

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    good post doofy, good post

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    doofy, in my opinion, vet gear is fine. there's a very slight risk that's it not as sterile as human grade, but lots and lots of people use it with great results. don't let everything spook you (gyno,vet gear, deca ). Buy test, buy some dbol . eat some food, and hit the weights. you'll love it.

remember, if your prepard, with all the right stuff, then dont worry!

JMO!!!!

il try to add more later when i figure out 1/4 on a syringe haha i see 1/2 but where da FUDGE is 1/4

JOSE is offline New Member
    Well i just got my t-200 and deca 300 and i dont care what the critics say bout the vet gear but i am excited to hit my first cycle.

sweet,keep us posted on the cycle,good luck

guys/gals this might sound stupid but i rather ask than when the time comes ..........every syringe has the same CC numbering ,so how the fudge do u read 1/4 1/8 1/16 i ask this because of the liquidex....theres a vial 80mg, 4mg per CC,,,,,,,,and they said 1/4cc = 1mg, 1/8 =.50mg and 1/16 .25mg i have been lookin at a 25 gauge syringe for like an hour trying to dertermine where 1/4....... is

also is their a difference between drawing up the liquidex in a 18,21,23gauge syringe????? or the 21's and higher make it difficult to suck up the liquidex?

if u need to draw up very small amounts you a insulin needle!!!

o

find out how many cc's can fit into a slin needle. then your set.

superbeast is offline Member
    What is the point of this thread? Everybody has different opinions of different gear. Everybody has preferrences. You take what you can get or you don't take it. That is the risk of playing the game.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Don't sweat it bro, I know many people who use the T200 and all the Ttokkyo gear without problems...Alot of the guys at my gym are tight asses and they ryn only the T200 but these use 5-6 bottles per cycle and none have ever had a problem...

Thread Information