ynggun21 is offline New Member

Has anyone heard of this?????

It is from Europe and it is called HCF-1? I friend of mine is good friends with a monster of a guy who is 5'10" 315 and he competes, and told him about this stuff called HCF-1 that he used in Europe and can only get in Europe so he says. I just wanted to know if anyone heard of or has used this? Thanks everyone

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ynggun21
    It is from Europe and it is called HCF-1? I friend of mine is good friends with a monster of a guy who is 5'10" 315 and he competes, and told him about this stuff called HCF-1 that he used in Europe and can only get in Europe so he says. I just wanted to know if anyone heard of or has used this? Thanks everyone
    Are you talking about this stuff? http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bobchic6.htm

BDTR is offline Retired
    Lol!

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    lol.
    the guy is 5'10'' at 315lb?

I want to believe....

tycin is offline Anabolic Member

Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    lol.
    the guy is 5'10'' at 315lb?
    LOL - Sounds like a real BEEEEFFCAAAAKE!!!!

LOL - Sounds like a real BEEEEFFCAAAAKE!!!!
    hahahaha. took the words right out my fingers.

Shut up, you guys - I'm not fat, I'm a beefcake!

Yes I know it sounds a bit ridiculous but it is true, and no it's not the stuff like Bob Cicherillo's HCF-1 has. IM most positive but I will check and make sure that he told me HCF-1. He said the was you use it is 2cc a day, a 2 month supply is more than enough and you wont use the whole 2 months, why I don't know but like I said Im still trying to find out about it and this is why I posted here thinking maybe some knows about it. I tried to search but I come up with the same things. If I find anymore out about it and with relyable facts I will post it. Thanks

Yes I know it sounds a bit ridiculous but it is true, and no it's not the stuff like Bob Cicherillo's HCF-1 has. IM most positive but I will check and make sure that he told me HCF-1. He said the was you use it is 2cc a day, a 2 month supply is more than enough and you wont use the whole 2 months, why I don't know but like I said Im still trying to find out about it and this is why I posted here thinking maybe some knows about it. I tried to search but I come up with the same things. If I find anymore out about it and with relyable facts I will post it. Thanks
    i guess we won't be hearing about HCF-1 anymore. lol.

OK OK I man enough to admit I was wrong it isn't HCF-1 it's IGF-1, I just got off the phone with him, because all those little laughing bouncing smileys were driving me crazy Anyway on a cell phone it sounded like he was saying HCF, so i do apologize for my mistake, so it is IGF-1 any info on it and is it true the only place you can get it is in Europe? Once again guys I apologize. For all you guys who laughed at me Right back at ya lol

OK OK I man enough to admit I was wrong it isn't HCF-1 it's IGF-1, I just got off the phone with him, because all those little laughing bouncing smileys were driving me crazy Anyway on a cell phone it sounded like he was saying HCF, so i do apologize for my mistake, so it is IGF-1 any info on it and is it true the only place you can get it is in Europe? Once again guys I apologize. For all you guys who laughed at me Right back at ya lol
    at least u're a good sport about it. there's a lot of info on IFG-1 and u shouldn't have a problem finding any under the search button in the upper right corner. goodluck man.

Thanks Huge, I really didn't know much about it but is that stuff that powerful to make you that big....I mean 315lbs and thats all he used doesn't seem kosher to me you know.

Thanks Huge, I really didn't know much about it but is that stuff that powerful to make you that big....I mean 315lbs and thats all he used doesn't seem kosher to me you know.
    Glad we got that straightened out bro...Hey it was a good laugh anyway. Yes, IGF-1 seems to be the real deal - as long as the IGF you have is the real deal. Used in conjunction with AAS, and insulin - it is a monster maker, but using it alone will definitely not make you blow up to anywhere near 315 at 5'10". lol

And there is plenty of info floating around on IGF-1 - check out the GH/insulin forum.

Thanks Whitey yea it was a good laugh and I have a good sense of humor, I can say though the guy who used it...that was 315 I don't know what his weight was before he started it but did say it was powerful stuff. So I really don't know how much muscle he did put on, which come to think of it why didn't I ask my friend that lol. So you say it works better with AAS and insulin , I would like to tell my friend that because he is getting a 2 month supply of it and costing him 1000 beans. What is AAS and insulin? Thanks for your time by the way.

Ok Im an asshole AAS is Anabolic -Androgenic Steroids , my wife is right...Im a J/O lmao. Which one though and what about insulin , now I have to admit that one I don't know about.

LMAO...No worries, bro. Hey, you have a lot to learn, but that's cool, because you know you do, and you came to the right place to do it. First thing you need to do, bro, is read the educational threads and all the stickies. Go to the main page - you'll see the forums are broken down by subject matter. Go in to the ones that interest you and first thing, read the stickies. Whenever you come across something you want to learn about, use the search button at the top right, and you'll find all the posts containing your search term. That will be plenty to get you started - there is a ton of information out there. And yes, AAS is Anabolic -Androgenic Steroids . Good luck bro.

Thanks for the info Whitey, I will do just that. Any idea what would go with the IGF-1 Im figuring he wants to bulk up but without as much water, and stay lean.

Sounds good, bro. As far as what to run with the IGF-1, I'd probably just run test. You could add other compounds as well, but I'd probably just run test.

Ok I will let him know, I also have to try to get him to sign up here....everyone here has such valueable information on almost everything and Im glad Im a part of that. I will tell him about the test. Oh yea one other thing (if you don't mind) How would he run the test with it so this way he does it right? Would he start the test before or with the IGF-1

These are good questions, but questions that take some time to answer, and the information is already all over this board, bro. It's time to do some reading. You CAN DO IT!!!

First thing you need to do, bro, is read the educational threads and all the stickies. Go to the main page - you'll see the forums are broken down by subject matter. Go in to the ones that interest you and first thing, read the stickies. Whenever you come across something you want to learn about, use the search button at the top right, and you'll find all the posts containing your search term. That will be plenty to get you started - there is a ton of information out there. Good luck bro.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    There is an intire forum dedicated to IGF-1 hgh and insulin . try there.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I like how you guys handled this...

reputation points all round

Thanks everyone for your input I appreciate it very much, I have been doing just that....reading in the IGF forum and I really can't find any info on the correct way to administer IG, how much to take and what to take it with, Im might do it with my friend as well but I wont do it without the right way of doing it. The way he says he was going to run it was 2cc ed and just hitting it at different location's ex:bi's, chest, shoulder's etc. Thats why I turn to this forum....who knows better about this then you guys. I just want (if I do decide to do it with him) to make sure I do it right. Thanks guys

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Are you talking about this stuff? http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bobchic6.htm
    **** and I tried to order 10 bottles I wanted to enter the O this year and kick Ronnie C's ass ****

By the way you can find IGF1 here in the states not just Europe if you know where to look.

Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    By the way you can find IGF1 here in the states not just Europe if you know where to look.
    You've got PMs, bro!!!! Not from me, but I'm sure you've got some. LOL

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    You've got PMs, bro!!!! Not from me, but I'm sure you've got some. LOL
    Ok I should have said "don't PM me because I aint going to tell ya" **** I slipped up that time won't happen again

LOL...live and learn, right?

Thread Information