Moosepellet is offline Member

Who knows about having more Juice than Tropicana!!!

Got my juice for the next 2yrs:

300mL Test Enanthate 300mg/cc
    300mL EQ 300mg/cc
    100mL Test Propionate 100mg/cc
    100mL Deca 300mg/cc
    50mL Winny 100mg/cc
    20mL Test Cypionate 300mg/cc
    120mL Liquidex
    25g 1" Case(800)

Paid a little more than two stacks! Better deal than anyone on this board for sure, but the best part is I can inject with insulin needles. My boy showed me how the other day. Hurry up March, I will be ready

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet

Paid a little more than two stacks! Better deal than anyone on this board for sure, but the best part is I can inject with insulin needles.
    Better deal hmmm... I get my from my bro who makes it himself... cost me about $7 for 20ml of 100mg prop. $10 for 10ml test E, I think I got a pretty good deal... theres a lotta guys here who make there own stuff and it is absolutely the cheapest way.

Also have fun injecting the oils for about 12 minutes each time using a slin pin.

joevette is offline Banned

Paid a little more than two stacks! Better deal than anyone on this board for sure, but the best part is I can inject with insulin needles
    I could get it for under 500, but I'm special . BTW you'll give up on the slin pins pretty quickly. It will take forever to fill them and they don't go deep enough.

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Thats cool you stocked up and all. But the in your face comment wasn't that cool.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    . BTW you'll give up on the slin pins pretty quickly. It will take forever to fill them and they don't go deep enough.
    1/2" or 5/8" points are definitely too short ....and I tried pulling 1cc of prop made from grapeseed oil through a 29ga. once...It was fighting a losing battle....

I won't be drawing from the insulin needle, just shooting. You load up another syringe with the oil and distribute it to the inside of the insulin needle put the plunger in the back a shoot. And by the way my boy does this everytime and he's swole as ****. Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. Less scar tissue is alway better. Not to seem like a dick, but I have heard a lot of guys paying way too much. I think I got a pretty good deal, if you ask myself

Definately used grapeseed oil for all of my gear. I don't know what to say, I saw him shoot it several times no problem. But my boy is a Chemistry major, been making juice for a couple of years now. I know that he filters his gear a lot, really thin oils.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I won't be drawing from the insulin needle, just shooting. You load up another syringe with the oil and distribute it to the inside of the insulin needle put the plunger in the back a shoot. And by the way my boy does this everytime and he's swole as ****. Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. Less scar tissue is alway better. Not to seem like a dick, but I have heard a lot of guys paying way too much. I think I got a pretty good deal, if you ask myself
    I am speechless... the worst times I ever had with gear was when the needle was too short and it got into the layer between the skin and muscle... the most painless and no scar tissue is when the gear goes deep into the muscle and doesnt leak out. Its like everything you are talking about is totally opposite of common sence and conventional knowledge.

And also I spend less then $400 a year and stay on cycle at least 10 months of the year. My supplier also makes his own gear and prices are outstanding, but myself I am not that much into stacking gears, I am happier taking it slower and steady on moderate levels of just good ole safe and healthy testosterone .
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 01-29-2005 at 12:51 AM.

Heavy is offline Junior Member
    I want to see a pic of all this gear!

Thread Information