Ironarms is offline Member

gettin ready.....look ok?

week 1-16 600 mg of test enethate
    week 1-4 25 mg dbol ed
    week 1-15 350-400 mg deca
    2 weeks on 2 weeks off from start through pct with clen
    pct
    14 days after last shot, hcg injects three times 5000 i.u. in a three-day interval. Following, three more injections of 5000 i.u. are injected every five days. After the third HCG injection the intake of Clomid begins 300, 100, 50

age 23
    205 lbs

would anyone recommend doin 1-8 test cyp and 8-16 test eneth???

bump

seanw is offline Banned
    Cycle looks good, no point in the Test E and Test C thing they are basically the same. Not so sure about your usage of the HCG though, I will defer to the other bro's on that one but you might want to have a read of this http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=140373

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    cyp and enanth is about the same so they can be crossed if that is what you have... just run one or the other if you can(best price). Hcg is wrong you can really mess yourself up with those doses. Most will say only shoot 500iu at a time but I have done more and 1000iu every day for 5 days is better than 5000iu to last 5 days. You should not run the hcg into the clomid run up to the clomid. So how about 2000iu every 4 days for a total of 5 shots with the last shot being 5-10 days from start of clomid. On the Deca keep that bad boy at 400mg you will like it better, but only run it to week 12-14 to give it a bit more time to clear before pct. This is a bulking cycle it appears so you may want to just wait on clen during pct(also helps with catabolism).

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Looks good bro. With your diet incheck, you should put on close to 30-40lbs. I did the same cycle so I should know. And my diet was out of wack in the beginning of the cycle. Good Luck bro and keep us posted on your progress. Oh yeah, I do not know about the hcg , I have never used it. I do fine without it.

1-4 25 mg dbol ed
    1-16 600 enethate
    1-14 400 deca
    pct
    2000iu every 4 days for a total of 5 shots with the last shot being 5-10 days from start of clomid. then 2 weeks clen 2 weeks off

hows that look???

just found this from another mmemebr

i just read something very interesting.... i found it on another board, and i am not taking credit for it. here we go...
    **EDIT**
    just found out this was written by SWALE, an hrt doctor.
    **EDIT END**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I frequent another board and posted this in another topic but thought alot of you may find this useful so i'm putting it here. This is from a poster who is an MD and uses gear himself. it is a protocol for using HCG during cycle and not PCT, he explains why HCG during PCT can actually inhibit natural test production and recovery.

"I advise my AAS patients to use small amounts of HCG (250IU to 500IU) two days each week, right from the beginning of the cycle. This serves to maintain testicular form and function. It makes more sense to me to keep the horse in the barn, so to speak, then to have to chase it across three counties later on. I am also a big fan of maintaining estrogen within physiological ranges. Both therapies have been shown to hasten recovery.

Any more than 500IU of HCG per day causes too much aromatase activity. Some feel aromatase is actually toxic to the Leydig cells of the testes. You are then inducing primary hypogonadism (which is permanent) while treating steroid -induced secondary (hypogonadotrophic) hypogonadism (which is temporary--hopefully).

If 250IU or 500IU on two days each week isn?t enough to stave off testicular atrophy, then I recommend using it more days each week (as opposed to taking larger doses). In fact, I wouldn?t mind having a guy use 250IU per day ALL THROUGH the cycle. Those that have tell me they thus avoid that edgy, burned-out feeling they usually get. They also say they simply feel better each day. Subjective reports, to be sure, but they are hard not to appreciate. Especially when HCG is so inexpensive.

The testes are then ready, willing and able to again produce testosterone at the end of the cycle. LH levels rise fairly rapidly, but endogenous testosterone production is limited by lack of use. I also want to make sure a SERM, such as Clomid or Nolvadex , is at effective serum dosage (around 100mg QD for Clomid, 20-40mg QD for Nolvadex) when serum androgen levels drop to a concentration roughly equal to 200mg of testosterone per week. That is when androgenic inhibition at the HP no longer dominates over estrogenic antagonism with respect to inducing LH production. Of course, if the fellow has been doing Clomid or Nolvadex all along the way (and I now prefer Nolvadex over Clomid, due to the possibility of negative sides from the Clomid), he is all set to simply continue it at the end (no need to switch from one to the other). BTW, I see no evidence of any benefit in using BOTH SERM?s at the same time. I used to think a couple of weeks of the SERM was enough; now I like to see an entire month after the last shot of AAS (and migration of long to short esters as the cycle matures). Tapering the SERM is probably a good idea during the last week, as well.

I want my patients to stop taking HCG within a week after the end of the cycle. The testosterone production it induces will further inhibit recovery, as will using Androgel , or any other testosterone preparation, while in recovery. There is no escaping this, as there is no such thing as a ?bridge?. Just because you are not inhibiting the HPTA for the entire 24 hours does not mean you are not suppressing it at all. IOW, you can?t ?fool? the body?it is smarter than you are.

I like Arimidex during the cycle (in fact, consider use of an AI while taking aromatisables a necessity) but it ABSOLUTELY should not be used post cycle (even though it has been shown to increase LH production) because the risk of driving estrogen too low, and therefore further damaging an already compromised Lipid Profile, is too great (this also drives libido back into the ground?and we don?t want that, do we?).

All this is meant to get my guys through recovery as fast as possible (the real goal, yes?). So far, all of them who have tried it have reported they are recovering faster than when they have tried other protocols.

Thought this would shed a little light on all the HCG questions during cycle."

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironarms
    1-4 25 mg dbol ed
    1-16 600 enethate
    1-14 400 deca
    pct
    2000iu every 4 days for a total of 5 shots with the last shot being 5-10 days from start of clomid. then 2 weeks clen 2 weeks off

hows that look???
    I think this is a great cycle and an easier way that you can run the hcg (if you want use that new post on 250-500iu but you better buy several smaller vails or amps of hcg and refrigerate unused portion as they expire pretty fast)

thanks for ur input...greatly appreciated, diet and cardio will be in check....lookin to gain like 25-30 lbs and keep at least 220...ill keep u posted

Thread Information