Thread: Longer cycle

guns626 is offline Associate Member

Longer cycle

I have a hypothetical question. Could somebody run Test enan at 500mg/wk for weeks 1-10 and at week 10 up it to 600mg/wk add 400mg/wk deca and 400mg/wk EQ for another 12 weeks? Of course stopping the Deca at week 10. Has anyone ever heard of anything like this? I was reading something written by a Phd researching extended cycles. It appears like 2 cycles back to back without a break or PCT. Could you do this safely and would you have the gains that you would if you allowed your body the adjustment of getting back to natty Test levels and then starting a new cycle. This is not something I am considering so do not come out guns a blazing. I am not a newbie to gear. I just want you guys imput. Thanks

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I think jo*vette and &hydro78 both use this technique. 20 weeks

Bro, do you think this cycle would yeild the gains that it would if it were broken up into 2?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Never did it. was going to try but next one is 14 weeks and we will see about next time going 20-24 weeks. I hear harder to recover but easier for the body to create a setpoint, so gains are more easily retained - this is only my speculation based on other members statements, again never did it.

Thanks for your thoughts. It is interesting and I am curious about it.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    20 weeks is a long time. i would like to know if there is a point were the side over come the gains.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I love long cycles, sides are never a problem as long as you don't over do it, juice responsibly.

Blog Entries
    do you keep gaining the hole 20 weeks. what i mean is if you gain 20p ovet 10 weeks. will you gain 40p over 20 weeks.

1-cent if you have done this long of a cycle. What compounds did you use and as gxxr asked did you continue to gain as fast as the first 10 weeks?

Blog Entries
    hello 1-Cent

No you don't double your gains by doubling your time on, in my first 10 weeks I gained the most, in the back 10 which I'm in now (week 20) I've gotten a lot harder, stronger, leaner, dropped water as i progressed, and the gains i feel become more quality as time goes on.

Like when you throw on 20+lbs in a short period of time you just know you're going to lose a fair amount because a % is attributed to fat and water as well as muscle. Over a much longer period the % of muscle gained moves up, the % of fat drops drasticly and water becomes almost non-existant, as if the gains are more your own than drug induced if you get what I'm saying. The mirror is a much better indicator than the scale for long cycles, I look wayyy better after 20 weeks than I did after 10 even though the weight gain hasn't been nearly as drastic as the first 10.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    hello 1-Cent
    why hello to you too

Blog Entries
    good info to know thank you

What compounds are you using? Do you think the cycle and the dosages above would work?

Yup thats something I would do, you'd probablt get even better results if you ran the EQ the entire 20 week duration though since EQ works best when ran for long periods and then at week 8 add 400mg of Deca for 10 weeks, stop it 2 weeks prior to PCT and increase the Test as well to 600 or 750. I'd post my complete cycle but I'd probably get an ear full from the more conservative members not that its unsafe, its very reasonable and well laid out, just long. PM me if you want

got fina? is offline Member
    Well i ran Fina50mg/eod, Winny50mg/eod last summer for 5-6 months. Had no sides that i could see other then no sex drive at all.
    I think the first 3 months was when i seen the biggest change in my body. After that i just stayed the same size but just seemed to be dropping in BF% and getting shreaded the fuk up..

I think if u wanted to do a long cycle like that u would have to figure out when the gains start to go down and at that point u either stop or up the MG's....

Since i first started juicing i always liked doing half th dose that everybody else does but run it for twice as long. I like it that way and feel as if by running it longer i got more real muscle and less help from the juice....

Thread Information