juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

Blood Levels And Shooting Ed, Eod, E3d

heres what a family friend who is also a doctor for 25+ years told me about roids and blood levels.

the average male produces about 10mg of testosterone everyday some more some less it is not possible to keep your blood levels constant even if your not taking roids.

shooting ed- prop for example if you shoot 50mg prop ed thats 5 times what your body produces on average everyday so by shooting 50mg prop ed your blood levels are constantly elevevating which in turn will give you high bp. and unwanted sides keep in mind in one shot you have just injected what your body produces in 5 days. by shooting ed your blood levels do not remain more constant in fact its the other way around they will be out of wak.

he basically said that prop will leave your system in about 3-4 days so injecting every 3rd day will keep your levels more constant than shooting ed
    if you inject 200mg e3d it gives the prop time to run through your system and by the 3rd day its practically out of your sytem so then you replenish with another shot of 200mg and that will keep your blood levels more constant if your shooting ed then your body is constantly building up the test and of course your blood levels will constantly move. by shooting e3d you can control your blood levels better. even when not on roids your body produces an average of 10mg ed that means that one day you might produce 7mg of test and the next day you might produce 12mg of test so again your blood levels are not constant. but if you inject lets say 200mg e3d all your doing is replenishing your test so now u know that every third day u have 200mg of test and in 3 days u wont so you replenish with another 200mg and so on and so fourth and that way u can keep ur blood levels more steady.

he actually went more in depth on this ? but i cant write all the sheit down but this is pretty much what he said he made alot of sense and he is a very good doctor.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I dont think it makes sense at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    why is that. post a statement on why it makes no sense its very easy to say that something makes no sense but why it makes no sense is the key.
    everyone thinks their way is best but thats not always true.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm with you on this............. There have been AAS studies showing blood levels while on. I will see if I can find some.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I'm with you on this............. There have been AAS studies showing blood levels while on. I will see if I can find some.
    thanx mudman i could not find anything through my searches
    this is not an argument and this is coming from the mouth of a doctor im really trying to get away with prop e3d i can not shoot ed for 15 weeks thats just crazy bro.
    im looking at all avenues on ed eod and e3d shots if i dont have to shoot ed i wont

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    thanx mudman i could not find anything through my searches
    this is not an argument and this is coming from the mouth of a doctor im really trying to get away with prop e3d i can not shoot ed for 15 weeks thats just crazy bro.
    im looking at all avenues on ed eod and e3d shots if i dont have to shoot ed i wont
    I did a quick search and didn't find anything particular............ but think about it after you have injected the hormone your body will stop producing the natural hormone. SO at that poin what your body produced is a mute point.

But now on the frequency of injections...... The more frequently you inject the more stable your blood levels will become. With Prop it's about 3 days where your blood levels will drop but they are dropping way before this also. So if you wait the 3rd day you will have spikes in your blood levels all throgh your cycle and you could see more sides. Even with long estered drugs I will inject EOD.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I'll tell ya I am running prop @ 100mg ED and there is a big difference in how I feel compared to when I have ran it EOD or E3D, I feel much better mentally and physically with the ED injections.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I did a quick search and didn't find anything particular............ but think about it after you have injected the hormone your body will stop producing the natural hormone. SO at that poin what your body produced is a mute point.

But now on the frequency of injections...... The more frequently you inject the more stable your blood levels will become. With Prop it's about 3 days where your blood levels will drop but they are dropping way before this also. So if you wait the 3rd day you will have spikes in your blood levels all throgh your cycle and you could see more sides. Even with long estered drugs I will inject EOD.
    thanx mud
    but if you inject ed your constantly building up test in your body how can u keep your blood levels constant if your constantly building the test in your body wouldnt your blood levels be crazy

thanx mud
    but if you inject ed your constantly building up test in your body how can u keep your blood levels constant if your constantly building the test in your body wouldnt your blood levels be crazy
    It's how the ester release the hormone into the blood stream

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    I'll tell ya I am running prop @ 100mg ED and there is a big difference in how I feel compared to when I have ran it EOD or E3D, I feel much better mentally and physically with the ED injections.
    2 weeks into my first prop cycle I switched from EOD to ED injections and will never inject EOD again. There is a tremendous difference.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    hooker knows some stuff about this im sure

thanx mud
    Also, the mg of AAS will be set per week so you will only be building the blood levels up quicker but the dosages that will be in your system should be pretty much the same the whole time after they have been built.

thanx mud
    yeah you are constantly building up test in your body, but after 3 days, everyday you are breaking down the test you injected 3 days earlier, so basically today my body is breaking down test (from 3 days ago) so today I inject new test today to make up for the loss. And so on for ED.. its hard to explain

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I'm thinking since the test shutts your natural production off then the 50mg ed would me you would have about 50mg of test everyday all day. Instead if you did e3d you would have 200mg,100mg,50mg.Inturn hormones i think would go crazy, WHICH IS BAD.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    juice your still talking about this doctor?

Do what you want, I have read enough to know its not the best way to do it... plus HRT peeople shoot enanthate once every two weeks.... do you want to do that? no. Most doctors dont see the anabolic side like we do...

thanks guys i was figuring if you take one shot on sunday of 200mg prop that prop will last for 3 days in your system then you replenish on wendsday with another shot of 200mg prop then your back up and so on and so fourth thruout your cycle. you guys make sense and yes consistency it is hard to explain. the only problem is this doctor friend makes sense also (and yes he knows its for b.b. purposes) i just cant bear the fact of injecting ed for 12-15 weeks

i just cant bear the fact of injecting ed for 12-15 weeks
    Then shoot test e....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    juice your still talking about this doctor?

Do what you want, I have read enough to know its not the best way to do it... plus HRT peeople shoot enanthate once every two weeks.... do you want to do that? no. Most doctors dont see the anabolic side like we do...
    whats up sparkle do you know any good sites i can check out about this matter at hand (i cant find any ive tried) i would like to read up on it for my own knowledge
    thanks bro

Man its been posted up on so many boards..... I have been around for a while.... I HAVE NO IDEA where it is... If I do find it I will post it up....

Then shoot test e....
    true but the effects of prop sound good
    less water ret, less gyno risk, better strength, and harder muscles
    i guess i have to stop being a beoch and shoot ed

juice is such p u s s y he scared of ed shots what a fag he is

juice takes needle sticks it in his arm 50 times to prove he is man he then collapses in sheer agony and realizes he was shooting armor-all not prop juice then dies.

Man its been posted up on so many boards..... I have been around for a while.... I HAVE NO IDEA where it is... If I do find it I will post it up....
    what i mean is if you know of any good sites with research about roids all i come up with is crappy ones

thanks brohamwich

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks juiceinthehead your question is very close to mine i just posted a thread about mega test levels if any of youall have additional resource information i would love it. If you see my thread my test level is 31,912 ng/dl. I shoot ED any thoughts

true but the effects of prop sound good
    , less gyno risk.
    since when was that true? test is test

since when was that true? test is test
    this is from the prop profiles i have read on many profile sites

the profiles say
    less gyno trouble, less bloat, harder gains and better strength gains than other tests
    i know test is test but isnt the esters attached to the test what makes them different from one another

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I know when I shoot Prop EOD I get more acne, higher bp causing me to sweat more, more water retention...
    When I shoot ED I get no sides at all at the same dose cut in half for ED injects.. in my mind that points to more stable levels. I even shoot Enanthate EOD because I find I get less sides and I'm just more comfortable in general while on.
    This is the 2nd thread you've made about E3D prop if I remember... why don't you shoot it E3D, compare your gains and sides to ED shots.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I know when I shoot Prop EOD I get more acne, higher bp causing me to sweat more, more water retention...
    When I shoot ED I get no sides at all at the same dose cut in half for ED injects.. in my mind that points to more stable levels. I even shoot Enanthate EOD because I find I get less sides and I'm just more comfortable in general while on.
    This is the 2nd thread you've made about E3D prop if I remember... why don't you shoot it E3D, compare your gains and sides to ED shots.
    ummm... i would rather research first or would researching just be a waste of time

ummm... i would rather research first or would researching just be a waste of time
    IMO yes it would be lol. Even if it was possible to make decient gains shooting E3D, I experiance more sides with EOD vs ED so no way I'd make them even worse. If you don't like the shorter ester why not just switch to Enanthate ? Or Isocaproate/Phenylpropionate which idealy would be shot E3D, is a shorter ester than Enanthate but longer than Prop, which seems to be what you're looking for bro. Both Iso and Phenylprop are rare in the UG scene but common in powder form.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    IMO yes it would be lol. Even if it was possible to make decient gains shooting E3D, I experiance more sides with EOD vs ED so no way I'd make them even worse. If you don't like the shorter ester why not just switch to Enanthate? Or Isocaproate/Phenylpropionate which idealy would be shot E3D, is a shorter ester than Enanthate but longer than Prop, which seems to be what you're looking for bro. Both Iso and Phenylprop are rare in the UG scene but common in powder form.
    well pee pee el makes a prop/phenylprop combo 100mg of each i was gonna use that i guess thats ed also

If the Test was iso or phenyl then E3D would be perfect... you'll just have to brew it your self if you want an ester between prop and enan

Thread Information