Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Catheter Story

rylly41 is offline Associate Member

Catheter Story

This is a follow up to the post i put up tuesday night. I wrote about how my roomate and i used catheters to beat a drug test. It was under the title "This S*** is Crazy". Well, the catheters didn't work. Well, they worked but the trainers found out we used them so they are testing us again. Luckily, i went out of town today for a funeral and wont be back till the middle of next week. So i have some time to figure something out. My roomate took this stuff called "Test'in" that he got off of www.ipassedmydrugtest.com to cleanse his system. Has anyone heard of this working? If not, does anyone have a solution (besides praying). i cant do the catheter thing again. Does anyone know of anything? Im caught between a rock and a hard place. any help would be much appreciated.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Just for clarification, how did they find out that you used catheters?

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    wow bro, sorry to hear that.

how the hell did they find out?!

if it was through word of mouth you could just try the cath again and be discrete about it.

gya321 is offline Member
    That sucks it didnt work. Good luck though. Never heard of that stuff but I know of most of the clean your system things and they never worked.

when i pissed, air shot out and made an unusal nosie. it happened to me and my roomate. so they become suspicious. They're not gonna let us do it again. they'll make us piss and then wait 4 hours in the training room till we have to piss again. I need to figure something else out.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    Just for clarification, how did they find out that you used catheters?

No shiit! If i had went through all that trouble of shoving a hose up my dong, with another doods piss, only to get ratted out, i'd lay some real beats on the kids.

I'm calling bullshiit!

rontg is offline Associate Member
    get that wizzinator thing

so am i basically screwed?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Ok this is what you do. Get a condom fill it with good piss and tie a knot. Take a piece of dental floss and tie it to the rubber. Then put the rubber in your mouth and swallow it. Then force the floss into your teeth. When you have to go take a piss just pull the floss and gag up the rubber. Then open it and fill the cup. The temp of the piss will be at 96 just like your body.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Ok this is what you do. Get a condom fill it with good piss and tie a knot. Take a piece of dental floss and tie it to the rubber. Then put the rubber in your mouth and swallow it. Then force the floss into your teeth. When you have to go take a piss just pull the floss and gag up the rubber. Then open it and fill the cup. The temp of the piss will be at 96 just like your body.
    That'd work but they're going to be watching him closer than ever this time

Blog Entries
    you think there going to be watching piss .

Aboot is offline Banned
    you think there going to be watching piss .
    Yes, they do this all the time. You think they don't? They do this on all levels of competition. Olympics, etc.

gya321 is offline Member
    They do for probation. I dont think they would turn their backs on competions

Blog Entries
    i have one more realy crazy way.

they will be watching me piss. whats the other way?

Blog Entries
    What about this. Take a rubber balloon and a small piece of clear hose. Seal the balloon to the hose and place the balloon in you ass. Back feed the hose with the good piss. Then seal the end of the hose closed. Tape it to the under side of your Johnson. Go take your first piss for real. Then on the next one squeeze the hose so it will unseal and let the piss out.

Blog Entries
    crazy glue will stick to the rubber hose and your skin. that would be beter then tape

Aboot is offline Banned
    crazy glue will stick to the rubber hose and your skin. that would be beter then tape
    Dude, they are looking at your penis. They will notice a rubber hose. These are professionals. Give it up.

Blog Entries
    well then im sorry to say i think your fuccked.

GOOD LUCK

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    How could they actually PROVE that you and your buddy used the catheters? Unless someone squeeled then they have NO physical proof and I would argue that to them and deny any use of a catheter. Best of luck bro and hopefully you can find a way around it.

Did you see this on that website?

http://www.ipassedmydrugtest.com/steroid_drug_test.asp

Maybe worth a shot if nothing else comes to mind. It is money back guaranteed, not that it would help to get your money back if the sh*t didn't work though.
    Last edited by GetPumped; 01-29-2005 at 12:38 AM.

cjmrdc is offline New Member
    I agree with getpumped, I would adamantly deny that I used a catheter - unless they have actual solid proof retesting shouldn't be allowed - if they somehow manage to force a retest, my only suggesting kind of sucks for you, I'd do whatever I could to cleanse my system, and then - the day of the test, I'd catheter again - with a whole bunch of piss, piss out some for the first test, and hold the rest for 4 hours - if you want it bad enough, I think you can hold it.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member

Your sadistic arent ya!!!! Yeah a condom full of piss wouldnt last too long in your stomach. You would have a stomach full of piss!!! Instead of swallowing a condom full of some other dudes piss you could go to walmart and get those hand warmer packs hunters use. These are the same thing the Wizzinator uses. You may have to experiment with temp*

i think im gonna try that Test'in thing.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    How did they find out????????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Your sadistic arent ya!!!! Yeah a condom full of piss wouldnt last too long in your stomach. You would have a stomach full of piss!!! Instead of swallowing a condom full of some other dudes piss you could go to walmart and get those hand warmer packs hunters use. These are the same thing the Wizzinator uses. You may have to experiment with temp*
    crack heads rap thare crack in a rubber and eat it. then a day later thay shiit it out. if the rubber would bake inside them there dead.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    gsxxr, you must have been the guy, when you and your buddies were out of papers, that could build a bong out of a snorkle, and alvacado, and a corkscrew. LOL J/k You would definatley go to any lengths. I got a kick out of your solutions. I love this board!

jwol is offline Junior Member
    I dont see why the catheter thing could not work again.

Be sure not to drink anything for some time before you go in.... fill yourself completely up and just sortof go in halves...be sure not to empty out completely on the second time so the air pocket is a nonissue and be sure you have the least water possible in you so your own piss mixes minimally.

Dude what are your trainers out to do? This at a D1 college I assume...That is unheard of bull****. Im not really sure how the system works anymore...but being retested after passing? I would think you should have some legal rights in that situation as long as the trainers dont have hard proof of anything. I cant believe your own institution is trying so hard to screw you over. In my day, they turned the other cheek.

no kidding, its like they want to catch me.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rylly41
    no kidding, its like they want to catch me.
    Then Plausible deniability is your only route

Good luck

Maybe if this goes well...next time you'll run short esters only

jgg1221 is offline Member
    cranberry juice, water and payer

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    I responded to your other post and I will repeat myself. I used to be tested 2 times a month and I could always beat it with drinkin half cup of vinegar then 3 gallons of water right before the test. Make sure you piss alot before the test and take a couple vitamins a gal for color. That way they will not know you flushed your system. You will be clean for your test but you will be dirty the next day as soon as your system goes back to normal. At last resort try this bro, its always worked for my felony drug tests when I was in trouble.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    **** bro sounds like ur screwed all of the cleansing agents that they sell otc work but the only problem is that the ncaa considers ur test positive if the urine is too clean. the only legit way to beat the test is the catheter method. this is what i would do, i would do the catheter thing again so that way u will piss clean then when they make u sit for 4 hrs drink alot of water most of the time this will dilute the urine so much that it is usually considered a positive test but under the circumstances they may think u were drinking alot of water just so u could piss for the 2nd test.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    http://www.whizzinator.com/

There is your answer my friend...A buddy of mine who was in a similar situation used this and it worked like a charm.

He highly recommended it, and I think I would actually use something like this if I used any rec drugs.

It really is one of the few tried and true methods for passing.

Spend the dough, and pass.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    **** some of u bros just dont understand i went to a D-II school and when the piss man came callin u reported to room with no toilet or anything. the only attire that was permitted were gym shorts provided by the school and nothing else when it came time to piss u would drop ur shorts to ur ankles and the piss man would hold a cup big enough that u wouldnt even be able to fill it after a 12 pack. the whizzinator for probation yes but not for the ncaa.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    I responded to your other post and I will repeat myself. I used to be tested 2 times a month and I could always beat it with drinkin half cup of vinegar then 3 gallons of water right before the test. Make sure you piss alot before the test and take a couple vitamins a gal for color. That way they will not know you flushed your system. You will be clean for your test but you will be dirty the next day as soon as your system goes back to normal. At last resort try this bro, its always worked for my felony drug tests when I was in trouble.
    wow i would really like to know more about this, very interesting. how excactly does it work

KeyMastur is offline VET
    sorry bros, but he's ****ed.

a whizzinator isn't going to work

y'all should understand and realize how these piss tests work. they will make him drop his drawers to his ankles, and then either take his shirt off or raise it behind his neck. they will stare at your penis from a side angle and watch the urine come out.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    http://www.whizzinator.com/

There is your answer my friend...A buddy of mine who was in a similar situation used this and it worked like a charm.

He highly recommended it, and I think I would actually use something like this if I used any rec drugs.

It really is one of the few tried and true methods for passing.

Spend the dough, and pass.
    You seriously telling me the people taking this piss arnt aware of this thing ?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    You seriously telling me the people taking this piss arnt aware of this thing ?
    worked for my buddy who was taking probation piss tests... and they watched him

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    I have posted several times on this lame whizzinator thing. Again! the NCAA makes you drop your drawers down to your ankles as some dude sits infront of you and watches you piss. The whizzinator is not the answer as rylly41 knows this already.
    Last edited by The Shredder; 01-31-2005 at 12:57 AM.

needle is offline Senior Member
    O man this sucks, im glad im not in your shoes!!!! Do the cath- thing again. I hope u learned from it tho, FAST ESTERS, and make sure u no the detection times !!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information