farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member

Question critique on my cycle plz!!!

hi guys, im 20 yo and about to go on my first cycle. Been working out for about 2 years now (1,5 of those years very hard). im about 216lbs @ 6.2

week 1-4 25mg dbol /day
    250 mg sustanon
    250 mg deca

week 4-7 250 mg sustanon
    250 mg deca

week 8-10 ------------

Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7
    Week 11 300mg 100mg 100mg 100mg 100mg 100mg 100mg
    Week 12 100mg 100mg 100mg 100mg 50mg 50mg 50mg
    Week 13 50mg 50mg 50mg 50mg 50mg 50mg 50mg

ill have nolvadex on hand incase of gyno.

oh and i had a couple of questions aswell, should i use both deca and sustanon in this cycle or just sustanon, coz 100mg of it is decanoate.
    my bf is about 15-16%, and ive read that i could end up fatter after the cycle than i was before (not that im fat ). But if i have a good diet, stay away from unnecessary fat, sugar, salt etc, could i be ok after the cycle?

thnx for any help

He-man is offline Junior Member
    IMO "STAY NATURAL" for now.UR way too young for roids.Also that cycle sucks cause its not long enough.So all thats going to happen is you just start to feel the effects of sust and you come off.Also decanoate is one of the esters in sust & Nandrolone decanoate (DECA ).

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Not nearly enough gear for a cycle there, 7 weeks isn't long enough especialy for deca and unless you want to shoot the sust EOD I'd switch to Test E instead for 2x week injections. Run the test for 12 weeks and the deca for 10

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    ?? the way you wrote that out is confusing as hell
    i wouldnt run deca anything less that 10 wks
    and i would run the test 2 wks past that. also are you saying you are planning on running sus @ 250 a wk?

ohh so you think youre fast 1cent

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Not nearly enough gear for a cycle there, 7 weeks isn't long enough especialy for deca and unless you want to shoot the sust EOD I'd switch to Test E instead for 2x week injections. Run the test for 12 weeks and the deca for 10

He-man is offline Junior Member
    To clarify Sust 250 contains test propionate 30mg,test phenylpropionate 60mg,test isocaproate 60mg ,test decanoate 100mg

whats EOD?...

Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    ?? the way you wrote that out is confusing as hell
    i wouldnt run deca anything less that 10 wks
    and i would run the test 2 wks past that. also are you saying you are planning on running sus @ 250 a wk?
    yeah, 250 a wk..

oh it was quite confusing, i meant 250mg sustanon each week and 250mg deca each week

Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    ohh so you think youre fast 1cent
    like a ninja!

"whats EOD?..."

Every other day

oh ok thnx, but if i run the same cycle but instead of 7 weeks ill change it to 12 weeks susta and 10 weeks deca but still run the dbols as kickstart the 4 first weeks? would that be any better?

Yeah just remember you have to shoot sust every other day for it to be effective because of the shorter esters in it

Yeah just remember you have to shoot sust every other day for it to be effective because of the shorter esters in it
    aha ok, but wouldnt that like hurt my body in some way? like an overdose or something ?

so u mean like 250mg susta EOD ?

thats a pretty solid cycle- but you really might want to consider only running test your first go round. you could develope some pretty bad sides and this being your first cycle- you wont know whats giving them to you...
    i'd just opt for test 1-10/12 wks low to moderate does- do some searching on first cycles- you'll find everything you need to know...

Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    oh ok thnx, but if i run the same cycle but instead of 7 weeks ill change it to 12 weeks susta and 10 weeks deca but still run the dbols as kickstart the 4 first weeks? would that be any better?

oh ok, but lets say that i run my 13 weeks cycle with 7weeks of susta and deca injected once a week, would i still have good gains, but not as good as i would in a longer cycle, or would it be a complete waste of money and health???

aha ok, but wouldnt that like hurt my body in some way? like an overdose or something ?

no no, you just take less than an entire cc each dose. Like 1/2 CC (125mg) EOD which would add up to roughly 430mg /week

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    No he means shoot the sustanon EOD, but divide the doses. If I were you, I would shoot half a cc (125mg) EOD.

If you already have the sustanon then go with that, but if you don't have it yet, then I would switch to test e or test c IMO.

oh ok, but lets say that i run my 13 weeks cycle with 7weeks of susta and deca injected once a week, would i still have good gains, but not as good as i would in a longer cycle, or would it be a complete waste of money and health???
    You'd lose a good amount of test then, you wouldn't be shooting 250mg, more like 190mg or even less depending on how the esters are dosed. waste of money imo and not enough to grow

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    No he means shoot the sustanon EOD, but divide the doses. If I were you, I would shoot half a cc (125mg) EOD.

If you already have the sustanon then go with that, but if you don't have it yet, then I would switch to test e or test c IMO.
    aha ok, well i already have everything, the dbols, deca , susta, clomid n nolva...but if i crack open the susta, could i keep it somehow without it going bad so that i can divide the doses for 2 uses?
    and could i instead of EOD do it like 2 times a week? with 125mg ?

aha ok, well i already have everything, the dbols, deca , susta, clomid n nolva...but if i crack open the susta, could i keep it somehow without it going bad so that i can divide the doses for 2 uses?
    Nope you'd still lose the same amount, the 2 shorest esters would be useless unless shot EOD, 190mg isn't enough to grow, or less like i said... really shouldn't have gone with sust its just the nature of the drug

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    keep it somehow without it going bad so that i can divide the doses for 2 uses?
    Just crack open the amp and preload two syringes, half a cc in each.

You could shoot it twice a week, but it would be a total waste of gear and money. You won't get the full effects from all the different esters, ONLY the long ones. Just buck up and shoot it EOD like it should be shot.

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Just preload half a cc into two syringes.

You could shoot it twice a week, but it would be a total waste of gear and money. You won't get the full effects from all the different esters, ONLY the long ones. Just buck up and shoot it EOD like it should be shot.
    ok what about 7 weeks of susta injected EOD (125mg each time) and 10 weeks of deca , do i shoot the deca EOD aswell or do i go with the once a week thing ?..

could i shoot less then 125mg each time? like use one susta 250 for 3 injections? coz i dont have loads of money =(

ok what about 7 weeks of susta injected EOD (125mg each time) and 10 weeks of deca , do i shoot the deca EOD aswell or do i go with the once a week thing ?..

could i shoot less then 125mg each time? like use one susta 250 for 3 injections? coz i dont have loads of money =(
    You're already lower than I'd recommend bro, you want some results lol if you cut it too thin you'll just be let down. The deca can be shot 2x a week, once isn't quite enough but twice is perfect.

You're already lower than I'd recommend bro, you want some results lol if you cut it too thin you'll just be let down. The deca can be shot 2x a week, once isn't quite enough but twice is perfect.

aight, but when u say 2x a week do u mean 500mg a week or should i divide the deca 250mg into 2x125mg ?

aight, but when u say 2x a week do u mean 500mg a week or should i divide the deca 250mg into 2x125mg ?
    250mg of Deca isn't enough to grow, Test maybe but not Deca, 400mg is the optimum dose and you'll want to run at least that much Test per week with it. You just don't have enough gear to run a cycle really bro

250mg of Deca isn't enough to grow, Test maybe but not Deca, 400mg is the optimum dose and you'll want to run at least that much Test per week with it. You just don't have enough gear to run a cycle really bro
    oh ok, but the thing is i dont wanna get i mean really huge, just bigger than most ppl at the gym, if ill do everything u guys recommended will i get really really huge or just quite big??

Thread Information