superho is offline New Member

How Much Is To Much???

Been juicing on and off for bout 3 yrs.Been back into it for about 2mts.Been doing fina and prob for about 4 weeks and was wanting to throw some Enantate 250 in with it.Taking 1cc of fina every day and 1/2 of prop every other day for only one more week and was gonna take 3cc's of enantate on Mon. Wed.and Friday.Is this good or do I need to do more or put something else with it,i'm 5'9 @185 now but ready to get HUGE!!!!!! Thanks

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    what were your previous cycles and is it 3cc's of e spread over the week

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    Good question.....if you shot 3 cc's of t250 you would get the test flu like a snake son.

superho is offline New Member
    I was shooting 6cc spread out over a 7 day period before,I am 37 if that makes any difference.The only cycle I was on was 1c of fina every day and 2cc's of Enantate every other day.....So you are saying I should stay with the 1c of fina and 2cc's of t250 every other day????Hope I'm not asking stupid questions but my best friend that got me started on this stuff was on his way going Pro in Bodybuilding,he answered all my questions but he got killed in a car crash in August so I dont really have anyone to refer to.....So thanks guys for all the help in advance....

Thread Information