jtksly is offline New Member

can anyone help

i'm looking to get a little bigger (i'm 6'2 190 i wanna be around 215 but ripped no bady fat) but mainly to just get cut i wanna get rid of all my body fat and gain muscle does anyone have any idea what steroids would be the best and what kind of cyle i should do. i've been researching this but i usually end up at a dead end with no idea what i should do. i have a great meal plan worked out, and a good lifting program i'm just not getting the results i want i need some help. thank you jesse
    Last edited by jtksly; 01-29-2005 at 08:58 AM.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    [QUOTE=jtksly]i'm looking to get a little bigger (i'm 6'2 190 i wanna be around 215 but ripped no bady fat) but mainly to just get cut i wanna get rid of all my body fat and gain muscle does anyone have any idea what steroids would be the best and what kind of cyle i should do. i've been researching this but i usually end up at a dead end with no idea what i should do. i have a great meal plan worked out, and a good lifting program i'm just not getting the results i want i need some help. thank you jesse[/QUO

is this you're first cycle?
    if so stick with prop at 75-100 mg ed for 10-12 weeks if you don't mind stickin everyday(i like prop less bloat)
    nolva at 10mg ed
    proper pct

but remember its all in you're diet/workout/rest/dedication juice is just a litle push in the back.

rodge

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    It IMHO doesn't sound like you have the diet and training down enough yet to play with aas. Take a good look at those things and really determine whether or not you are ready to cycle. It takes a lot of dedication.

Thread Information