UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member

Thank god i foound this forum

Just wanted to say a big thanx to all the experienced guys who pass on their knowledge in this forum,i have learned more about roids(good and bad) in 4 weeks here than i did in the four years of taking them.

Im a member of a UK forum where moderators are still recommending 8 week d/bol only cycles to novices (ouch!!!) so its nice to hear a lot of common sense on here.

Just a quick question to end: I have always used test c in my cycles to good effect but i want to try test e. Is it worth using them both together in a cycle say 500mg/test e/wk plus 250mg/test c per week?? any opinions??

system admin is offline Owner
    It is great to have you here. Stay and learn as much as you can. We have many great people here to help!!

Bc

seanw is offline Banned
    IMO wouldnt make any difference, they are almost the same test.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UK CHRIS
    Just a quick question to end: I have always used test c in my cycles to good effect but i want to try test e. Is it worth using them both together in a cycle say 500mg/test e/wk plus 250mg/test c per week?? any opinions??
    Will be no noticeable difference between that and using 750mg/week of either just test-e or test-c.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    iv'e never used cyp but enan is good stuff. dont know about mixing, wouldn't be a bad thing just dont know if you would benefit.......but you might grow like a weed!

seanw is offline Banned
    Got this from another post about Esters:-

Enanthate :
    Also referred to as heptanoic acid; enanthic acid; enanthylic acid; heptylic acid; heptoic acid; Oenanthylic acid; Oenanthic acid. Enanthate is one of the most prominent esters used in steroid manufacture (most commonly seen with testosterone but is also used in other compounds like Primobolan Depot). Enanthate will release a steady (yet fluctuating as all esters are) level of hormone for approximately 10-14 days. Although in medicine, enanthate compounds are often injected on a bi-weekly or monthly basis, athletes will inject at least weekly to help maintain a uniform blood level.

Cypionate :
    Also referred to as Cyclopentylpropionic acid, cyclopentylpropionate.Cypionate is a very popular ester, although it is scarcely found outside the United States and Canada. Its release duration is almost identical to enanthate (10-14 days), and the two are likewise thought to be interchangeable in U.S. medicine. Athletes commonly hold the belief than
    cypionate is more powerful than enanthate, although realistically there is little difference between the two. The enanthate ester is in fact slightly smaller than cypionate, and it therefore releases a small (perhaps a few milligrams) amount of steroid more in comparison.

cheers seanw, I have a bit of test c left over from last cycle hence the question. If they are very similar ill probs run my next cycle on 2/3rd's test e and 1/3rd test c.

has anyone else used test c and test e together? and was there any noticeable difference

jbol is offline Senior Member
    welcome to the site bro

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    iv'e never used cyp but enan is good stuff. dont know about mixing, wouldn't be a bad thing just dont know if you would benefit.......but you might grow like a weed!
    If you don't know then don't answer.
    No taking test cyp and test e will not effect you in any adverse way. test e is a little better in that the ester weighs a little less which leaves more room for testosterone . The esters though are nearly the same length and the dosage and half lives will not make much of a difference either.

Thread Information