ace ventura is offline Member

My mother talked to an ex-steroid-abuser :(

Just talked to my mom on the phone. She told me about this guy that she talked to yesterday about steroids . He said that your son must NOT think about doing that stuff cause it's too dangarous. He knew a guy that killed himself and several with psychical (sp?) problems. Himself have been on a mental institution because he started to hear voices in his head and stuff.

He pointed at the mental addiction.
    That you don't know what's in your gear.
    That it can get out of controll.. that's what my mother is most concerned about I think.. I say only idiots run it all year long etc., that's why they get problems.. But she thinks that no one knows who won't be able to controll themselves before it happens.

The guy told my mom he would be happy to talk with me about steroids if I wanted to.

Don't know if I want to though.. it's like an alcoholic telling you not to go out and have a drink..? (Not that I do that anymore). But it would be interesting to hear what he did take, what doses, pct, off periods etc.

It's hard to argue about experienced people though.. Now my mom deffinitely don't whish that I do steroids. She thinks it's typicall that users mostly focus on the positive sides and don't want to realise how it will effect you in the long run. I can't argue that, cause I haven't been there - yet.

Edit: And most of you guys have neither!
    Last edited by ace ventura; 01-29-2005 at 11:30 AM.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    If I heard voices in my head at least I'd never be lonely

Does your mom think you do roids???

.Ya know without fully knowing the full story on those other peeps its hard to judge...those other dudes may have been on crack, coke, X and who knows whatelse..Plus too you gotta figure that of all the peeps doing roids the percentage of them doing it wrong gotta be...hmmmm...i'd say 60-70 percent...I have no data to prove those numbers but alot of peeps doent have access to computers to get information and just listen to what peeps say in the gym..Funny but I trust peeps on thses boards more that i trust the media and dudes at the gym....This could be a great topic for discussion!!!!!

joevette is offline Banned
    Hearing voices? Sounds like he had problems way before the juice.

Hehe...

Well, please don't turn this thread into a joke.

I will find out how he used steroids and if he was doing other things too. I don't know at this point but I hope I will find out he messed up by doing something wrong. Yet I think we should take people seriously even though they have negative experiences with steroids.

Don't just blame other things (even though it might be as well), and don't say he doesn't know sh!t or lieing.. cause we don't know that.

I'm interested .................

Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    Hehe...

Well, please don't turn this thread into a joke.

I will find out how he used steroids and if he was doing other things too. I don't know at this point but I hope I will find out he messed up by doing something wrong. Yet I think we should take people seriously even though they have negative experiences with steroids.

Don't just blame other things (even though it might be as well), and don't say he doesn't know sh!t or lieing.. cause we don't know that.
    I wanna find out why he ended up in the nut house...please let us know..Hopefully he'll tell the truth...

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    I would have to agree with you. On the flip side anyone who thinks that cycling over time comes without a cost is fooling themselves.

Well there is always that one in a billion, I mean its like when you read your perscription bottles and it says "Warning: Some users may experiance mild hallucinations, euphoria, tingling sensation, sore throat, head ache, runny nose, constipation" now you just know you're gonna be like almost everyone else and get constipated with a runny nose and a head ache lol while theres 1 guy somewhere on the planet thats trippin balls and seeing his long lost gandmother, its never you but its someone.

According to my mom there were other guys at his gym that experienced problems as well. I got the impression that in the end they found out this wasn't too good anyways. Remember, this is due to several years of steroid use . Let's not make any conclutions. Maybe they were all stupid and uneducated, who knows.. I'll try to find it out. I asked if he was big (he still works out I think).. No, he wasn't big. Wow.

Also, I think most of the juiceheads out there dosn't know a sh!t about what their doing.

According to my mom there were other guys at his gym that experienced problems as well. I got the impression that in the end they found out this wasn't too good anyways. Remember, this is due to several years of steroid use . Let's not make any conclutions. Maybe they were all stupid and uneducated, who knows.. I'll try to find it out. I asked if he was big (he still works out I think).. No, he wasn't big. Wow.

Also, I think most of the juiceheads out there dosn't know a sh!t about what their doing.
    If its more than one person maybe their source found it funny to spike their gear with LSD

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Bro if your that worried about voices talking to you, I don't believe your even close to ready to touch the needle. When I first started I was afraid of putting the needle in me, not of imaginary paranormia. I don't think you've done enough research to distinguish between the right and wrong/truth or lies. My .02

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MER
    Bro if your that worried about voices talking to you, I don't believe your even close to ready to touch the needle. When I first started I was afraid of putting the needle in me, not of imaginary paranormia. I don't think you've done enough research to distinguish between the right and wrong/truth or lies. My .02
    AGREED!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    what are we talking here a guy doing grams of different compounds a week? Abusing painkillers? Drinking alcohol? No one can say anything until this guy gives you details of his cycles and bad habits.

blown is offline Associate Member
    What's bad is how people think of abusers when they think of all AAS users. There's a guy from my hs that went from skinny to moderately big (for high school, maybe 5'11 185lb and fairly ripped) his senior year. Looked really good. Turns out he was on gear.

Fast forward 4yrs and the next time I see him he is probably 260, but holding a lot of fat and a LOT of water. I'm sure he was strong as hell, but he looked HORRIBLE. In school he was an awesome basketball player, had a huge vertical, now he was panting after climbing stairs slowly.

That was 3-4yrs ago, my brother said he saw him and he's probably 300lb, just enormous, but fat and bloated, and his legs are tiny. Word has it he's having big kidney problems, but he won't quit the gear or even throttle back. I dunno what he's taking, but apparently he takes a LOT of gear 24/7/365.

It's a shame, he looked **** good in hs, he could be really good today if he had not abused.

wayn225 is offline New Member
    I think it should be said that your mother does not want you to do steriods . She is programmed to protect you. My advice: speak with this guy and learn what he did. Do extensive research and make your own call. Hallucinations are not the worry about steroids , but there can be side affects you need to look into. Be safe and don't get in over your head.

SINCE73 is offline Junior Member
    Your mother has your better interest at heart & you’ll do the same thing if your children is considering taking steroids .
    I’d listen to this man if nothing else just to get some more information on what NOT to do if you decide to use gear.
    Moderation is the key to anything. If you decide to do a simple cycle or two of gear just to improve your look then more than likely nothing adverse will happen to you.
    It’s the peeps that must cycle because they think they’re shrinking or can’t get motivated w/out using that end up in trouble.
    You can abuse showering & have adverse reaction from it.
    I’d listen to the man if anything to appease your mother & then research & plan a simple cycle of test only & then 1 w/ test & a (safe) stack like eq. & then be done w/ gear & continue your lifting lifestyle.
    But, don’t be fooled that it is not addicting because if you’ve never been on….it’s the best feeling in the world.
    Therein lies the REAL problem.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Im a steroid abuser Key point here, if he heard voives in his head then, he prob- all ready had some before!!!

SINCE73 is offline Junior Member

Talking

Not true! I’ve only done 1 cycle & I heard voices inside my head telling me to get one more rep & 1 more set each workout.

joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    Anything not done properly or done in excess can be dangerous. This goes for juice, painkillers, alcohol, twinkies etc.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    If you are a weak minded person who does not do any research and doesn't train and eat right I can see someone having a problem. There are so many people at the gym that are juicing and do drugs, smoke, drink alot of alcohol etc. Yes there could be problems.

You guys must not misunderstand me. I'm not the one that worries about voices talking to me. Don't say I haven't done enough research cause I've been reading every single day and night for three four months and I don't know what more to search for. There are still things to learn though.. In fact, this is part of my research.

From a critical point of view I must investigate the sourses that I use when educateing myself, be objective and not naive. It's important to ask stupid questions! I'm fully aware of the truth as it's spoken by the people from the "inside."

You know, I joined this "pyramid game" a year ago. Everyone believed so **** hard in it and swore they had earned some good money which was true. But something went wrong (as predicted by many) and thousands of members lost a lot of money invested. However, it's very similar to this (steroids ).. media talked **** about it, the users loved it (but someone turned their back to it), others hated it and were against it. I learned that the bigger a lie is, the more people will believe in it. Scary thing that makes me think.. Am I stupid? Flame away. However, I'm greatfull for this site/board, I believe and I hope that most info shared by people here is true/correct/objective. The anti-sites talks only scary sh!t (I see that now) so I can't take them seriosly.

Anyways.. I am mentally (maybe not fysically) ready for gear but I fear increased acne. That's a big risk. blablabla..enough said.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    No one is flaming, I think it is excellent that you are shaing your concerns and getting some education.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    I remember reading something about GH and how it used to make people go insane!

gya321 is offline Member
    I think you should talk to the guy, hey it cant hurt. He probably wont be saying what you want to hear but its always good to hear some people experience. So
    did you tell your mother you are thinking about running a cycle or did she find out?

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    I would talk to the dude,
    You have a good chance of learning something.

Maybe he can hook you up, lol!

I will talk to him...I hate haveing deep conversations with strangers on the phone though.. we'll see.. I want to find out what he did.

Yes, I'm open to my mom about that I want to do a cycle. I can't help talking about this stuff cause I'm so into it. Hehe. I like to educate her about the good stuff, how it all works and stuff, so that she will not freak out if she found out. My father was heavy user of medicines, painkillers, he got a lot of **** from his doc and abused **** most of his life. Unfortunately he died two years ago. He was a good guy! I remember how he used to sit in the kitchen making orals to ijectables, trying for hours to find a vein in his arm while sweating, shaking and look like ****. Hehe. I hated the needles, they were everwhere.

It got better before he died. He promised we would never see needles again. It was now or never. He started training but his body just got better to a sertain point and got exhausted/overtrained. He tried real hard, but had to give it up. Downhill... died from a dirty drug (amfetamin) at age of 47. I say to my mom, ****, I wish he was alive today - now that I know so much. I would have given him steroids instead! Fuccking hell, the dotor gave him **** that made his test level drop to 0. I know that cause he got estrogenic phat deposits and gyno and impotence and depressions etc. In the end, I think the doctor "killed" my dad. I'll kick his ass if he try to warn me about steroids when I ask for a blood test. Now I'm getting pissed. I said to my mom last week.. do you realize that he could have been alive if the doctor didn't mess it up? (Telling her about the hormones)

And I'm thinking..if my dad was stil here he could have shared me some needles and helped me with my first shot...hehehe.

Sorry for writing all this ****.. it's getting late..
    Last edited by ace ventura; 01-30-2005 at 12:22 AM.

MightyMilhouse is offline New Member
    Dont be sorry others might have the same queations the you have... its good for me at least to read and learn with ya man !

seanw is offline Banned
    Ace, I am real sorry about your Dad, and ignore the flames, some people just cant help themselves. You have been around long enough to know the good and bad about gear. Use that knowledge when you talk to this guy. Be calm and rational and if he talks BS then argue the case with the knowledge you have. Let us know how you go. Maybe get your Mum ro read this article as well A Good Read

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=ace ventura]Just talked to my mom on the phone. She told me about this guy that she talked to yesterday about steroids . He said that your son must NOT think about doing that stuff cause it's too dangarous. He knew a guy that killed himself and several with psychical (sp?) problems. Himself have been on a mental institution because he started to hear voices in his head and stuff.

That it can get out of controll.. that's what my mother is most concerned about I think.. I say only idiots run it all year long etc., that's why they get problems.. But she thinks that no one knows who won't be able to controll themselves before it happens.

The guy told my mom he would be happy to talk with me about steroids if I wanted to.

Then lets talk to this man.......over this board,and so we can all sit back and enjoy!!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I think talking to a certified crazy man..and taking anything he says without a pinch of salt is..well... Crazy in and of itself. Someone deemed clinically unstable is subject to delusions... There is no way i'd be considering a conversation with such a person 'research'.

Do not let your mind be filled with garbage..as this will stop you from making an objective decision...

In an age of misinformation, i really think it's unnecesary to further influence your thinking with fear tactics..as these may well be.

Yes..gear, as any other substance, can be potentially dangerous if misused. Anecdotal information doesn't suggest that gear influences the neurological make-up of an individual...so it warrants contemplating that if while on cycle he experienced 'hearing voices', he was clinically unstable prior to initiating steroid use /abuse.

My advice... do research of your own. Source and Cite responsible,objective,negative, and positive individuals..as this will give you insight from different point-of-veiws. i.e. you'll have a full spectrum of information with which to act on.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Ace, talk to him and see what he has to say.After your chat let us know what he said since you now have me curious.

Jurianabol© is offline New Member

Another reason to get yourself some Human Grade

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurianabol©
    Another reason to get yourself some Human Grade
    indeed

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    i agree

Thread Information