mrgoodbar is offline New Member

2nd cycle (test e/EQ/dbol)... need final touches

First of all, I'll get this outta the way:
    23 years old, 5'10, 170 lbs, average BF (not sure exact %, but i'm pretty lean)
    been working out since HS on and off, but consistently (at least 3x/wk) for the last 2 years

I had great results from my first cycle (ran it approx. 12 weeks, last apr/may/june): test prop and tren ... went from about 160 to 188... loved it. Unfortunately, I started PCT just in time to graduate college, go through drama with a girl, and deal with the harsh reality of trying to support myself in the real world and get a job. I think the combination of the chlomid and my personal life caused me to be depressed for a few months... my training suffered severely and I dropped back to my original weight (and less) of 160. Got back on pace in the fall and have been hitting the gym hard since... back up to 170 on a good day and getting ready to start my 2nd cycle. I want to get bigger than before (I'm thinking in the 190-195 range) and hopefully end up at 185 after PCT. I have learned much since my first cycle and i have a better idea of how to improve my diet and proper training techniques.
    Here's my plan for my 2nd cycle:

15 wk cycle:
    13 wks test-e 500 mg/wk
    12 wks EQ 400 mg/wk
    1st 5 wks dbol 30mg/ED (leftover from previous cycle)
    Nolva 10mg/ED
    Arimidex .25mg/ED ---> can i do .5 mg EOD instead, my friend tells me the dropper makes it difficult to measure precise amounts <1mL ??
    standard chlomid/nolva PCT

I am considering also either test prop the last 2 weeks or winny the last 5 wks... good/bad? Also, should i up the dosages on the test or EQ?

I am also planning on taking vitamins (b-12,b-5,b-6) though I am having trouble narrowing down optimal dosages to help maximize my cycle... any reccomendations re: the use of these vitamins? I have one-a-days multivitamins and a b-complex (OTC) , though from what i have read, these are relatively useless (??). What suggestions are there for adding vitamins to my cycle?

also, what other suggestions do you have for keeping more of my gains (other than obviously not getting depressed like before... that shouldn't be a problem as I am settled in and in a much better mental state)??

hopefully that was a good first post (albeit a long one)... Thanks in advance for your help guys!!
    Last edited by mrgoodbar; 01-28-2005 at 04:43 PM.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    I would end with prop the last two weeks. I am able to hold on gains better than if I just let the Test E. slowly diminsh.

Vitamins are not useless, they should be taken every day for general health. I would also add fish oil,Sesathin (nutrient partitioner,antioxidant,cholesterol) and ALA (antioxidant)

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I would keep the doses as you have it, or you could even bump the EQ up to 500mg like the test is. I would drop the dbol and kickstart with 4 weeks of prop at 50mg ED. Then come off with 2-3 weeks of prop at the end (this will make the transition into PCT easier and better.) Winny would be a nice touch for the last 6 weeks of your cycle at 50mg ED. If you got the $ and dont mind the few sides then go for it... I love winny. Other than that good luck

i agree ... prop would be nice to start, but i'm not planning a trip back to mex very soon and i already have all the other stuff (I wanna start like yesterday haha)...

I'm concerned with finding good dosages for the vitamins because that's one thing that i didn't do well my first cycle that I def. want to take advantage of with this one...

needle is offline Senior Member
    I love the prop to start and end, looks good either way you might want to bump the eq up to 500, u mught be able to get away with a lower dose of D to !!!

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I think that your on the right pace to me. I would take 200mgs of B-6 ED. As far as the Liquidex goes, you could get away with .5 EOD, but on the days in between run 20mgs of Nolva. This should work great. BUMP!

my pinz came today... can't wait to start as soon as my ldex and nolva arrive... probly monday!! =D

any other vitamin info out there? links are fine... i just saw a bunch of posts talking about taking vitamins, without any specific dosages...

Thread Information