Thread: Clomid Question

Maggs145 is offline Junior Member

Clomid Question

I know taking clomid and HCG too early is useless, but is it bad to take it a little later just to be safe?

I am taking my last shot of Equi @ 200mg on Thursday of week 10, sould i start clomid therapy on Monday of week 14? Is the initial dose suppose to be like 300mg, and then 100mg for 10 days and then 50mg for ten days?

heres is my cycle

wk1-10 equi @ 400mg/wk
    wk 1-6 Prop @ 100mg/eod
    wk 6-10 winny @ 50mg/eod

Should i also take low dosage of Nolva after clomid to avoid the estrogen buildup from the cycle and also from the HCG. With the HCG the initial dosage will be 2,500 IU, the 1,500 and the one more at 1,000 IU

Any info is appreciated, thanks guyz

Maggs

dyno45 is offline Junior Member
    everyone responds different but with that cycle I would start clomid 1 week after last inject @ 100mg ed for 2 weeks and 50 mg eod for a week. If you haven't shown any signs of gyno by now chances are you won't, if you do talke the nolva.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Maggs,

Mind you this is not from poersonal experience, but it seems few people around here take HCG post-cycle. From what I gather HCG is about restoring size and sperm production, not permanent testosterone production. Clomid does that and eventually the balls grow back... (Correct me if I am wrong here folks..)

As for Anti-e's: it seems that there is no need to take them any longer than the first day of the Clomid. You take the Clomid when the 'roids are metabolized out of the system, so there is nothing left to aromatize to estrogen, thus, no need for Anit-e's. But that is just deductive reasoning and could be based on a false premise, so I would like to have somebody comment on this as well...

A combination of Clomid and HCG work very well together. While the Clomid jump starts the hypothalmus to jump start the realease of testosterone , the HCG jump start the Leydig's cells which is the site of testosterone production. The HCG helps restore natural test producti0on back to normal by shocking the Leydig's cells out of a long period of inactivity, while the clomid helps by jump starting the Hypothalmus which is responsible for sending the message to the Leydig's cells to produce test.

DOnt know how accurate, doin that from the best of my knowledge, input is welcom thanks

Maggs

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    hcg does help the leydig cells, but it hurts overall recovery. the reason is there is a series of chain reactions to restore natty test production that starts from the hypothalamus. hcg intercepts the reactions at the very end to stimulate test production in the testicals. by doing this, it is not allowing the signal to come from the hypothalamus itself, so the starting point of the reaction will be shut off until hcg is gone. when hcg leaves, test production will be drastically decreased again. now you've shut down your hypothalamus for an additional 2-3 weeks, in effect, doing a 13 week cycle instead of a 10 week cycle.

hcg is to be used during a long cycle to help restore testical size (not natural testosterone production). it can also be used in between cycles when you only take a few weeks off, which is pretty much just a long cycle if you ask me.

I'll toss the HCG than, thanks for the info. Dr.Evil, if I am dunning the cycle above when should i start the clomid therapy?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    1st, there are a few changes i'd like to make to that cycle. i'd suggest winny daily. instead of 50 eod do 25mg ed. also run the winny through wk 12 to coincide with the eq release time.

start clomid on wk 13

Yea, i messed up that post, the winny is suppose to say 50mg/ed. Yea, maybe i should run that winny right up until clomid.

Thread Information