Carth is offline Associate Member

Anyone ever do these two drugs combined?

EQ and Primobolan ?

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Only people who hate sexual intercourse

EQ and Test E or C would be a lot better IMO.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    yeah - seems like a bit of a waste - I'd just run a higher dose of Eq (with test)

t.o
    t.o is offline New Member
    This is a great comination!
    A friend of my did a cyle for 12 weeks EQ ,Primobolan and winny.

eq 1-10 400 mg/w
    primo 1-8 400 mg/w
    winny 8-12 winny 50mg eod

don't no his gains exactly ,thought is was 5 kilo. But he was gettign ripped. You could give it a try if you can find real primo!!

Quote Originally Posted by t.o
    This is a great comination!
    A friend of my did a cyle for 12 weeks EQ ,Primobolan and winny.

eq 1-10 400 mg/w
    primo 1-8 400 mg/w
    winny 8-12 winny 50mg eod

don't no his gains exactly ,thought is was 5 kilo. But he was gettign ripped. You could give it a try if you can find real primo!!
    Powdered Primo bro! :-) bTW...sorry fellows. I meant to say EQ and Primo with a low dose of Test and 50mgs of proviron ED. I ALWAYS INCLUDE TEST IN ALL MY CYCLES....ALWAYS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carth
    Powdered Primo bro! :-) bTW...sorry fellows. I meant to say EQ and Primo with a low dose of Test and 50mgs of proviron ED. I ALWAYS INCLUDE TEST IN ALL MY CYCLES....ALWAYS!!!
    as i know & read before bro that your test dose should be higher than any other compound but actually i dont know why.

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    as i know & read before bro that your test dose should be higher than any other compound but actually i dont know why.

good luck
    HUH?

Bazz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carth

Well thats only 350mg of testo !!! you ll need a lot more if you plan on doing 400mg Eq and 400mg Primo or any thing close to that !! IMO you ll need at least 800mg test .. like what was said before no enough testo !!

What do you mean not enough Test? Why would I need more? I'm only going to need a low dose for libido purposes. Thats all!

Bazz is offline New Member
    Do a bit of research and you ll find out that why .. i dont all the facts on why i just know from what ive heard here and from anyone esle i know who takes AS your doing Deca ,Eq ,Primo or any thing like that you need to do more or an equivalent amount of test .. maybe some of the bros who know more might be able to tell you exactly why ?? Anyone care to explain exactly why ?? a bit of help please

t.o
    t.o is offline New Member
    Some anabolic -androgenic steroids bound strongly to the AR in skeletal muscle like nandrolone , EQ , primo ect. greater than testosterone .We know that testosterone is more effective at building muscle size. So if you have a combination of a high dose of Test whit nandrolone, EQ or primo you have the perfect mass builder. (where primo doesn't gets the preference)

Primo is non-aromatizable steroid if you combine this whit EQ ,that aromatize much more slowly than does testosterone you can make a perfect Lean Mass cycle. As i can read you would go for a Lean Mass cycle, is this correct??
    If so, you could use Test prop 100 mg/eod in a cycle with EQ en primo.

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    350 should be plenty for your purposes...
    Have to love the parrots.
    EQ and Primo are very similar in effect, but EQ is stronger. I would do 800mg EQ and drop the Primo. I like Primo, it's just that I like EQ more.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazz
    Well thats only 350mg of testo !!! you ll need a lot more if you plan on doing 400mg Eq and 400mg Primo or any thing close to that !! IMO you ll need at least 800mg test .. like what was said before no enough testo !!

BDTR is offline Retired
    You have no idea what you're talking about.

The test is fine at 350mg, only his natural test levels will be lowered from anabolics, and 350mg of test a week is far more than anyones body produces naturally

Quote Originally Posted by Bazz

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    You have no idea what you're talking about.

The test is fine at 350mg, only his natural test levels will be lowered from anabolics, and 350mg of test a week is far more than anyones body produces naturally
    My body doesn't produce any Test! I am on HRT for life. So I only need enough test for libido purposes. And this is not for a mass cycle. I plan to use this from April to end of May. Then switch over to other cutting drugs like Tren and winstrol and var.

Thread Information