Good2GO is offline New Member

Question Newbie, Need some pointers

Look for some pointers and guidance, maybe this would be better done through email, so those who wanna help please email me. I already have a vial of deca 300 10ml, but have seen numerous post not to take this alone, so need some more info. thanks in advance. When i started working out i weighed 98lbs, i now weigh 152lbs, but want to reach 175lbs, kinda been at a sticking point and that overthe counter **** aint helping.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    look@at the cycles on this sites homepage...try the novice 1....

mma_badboy is offline Junior Member
    you can find loads of answers using the search button- do lots of research! deca alone is asking for trouble and it will shut you down hard, most people here will say you must add test.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Cycles for the Newbie

Check these recommended cycles out...

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude, what are you stats, height, age, etc? You say you only weigh 152lbs? Thats not much. Whats your diet like? How much food do you eat daily? You could easily get to 175 w/ proper training and diet. Gear wont get you bigger unless you know how to train and eat properly so you should have those down before considering gear.

yeah i know just looking at the cycles i need more stuff, but the problem is getting, the guy i got my deca from takes forever to get a hold of like weeks, this other guy i bought stuff from rips me off big time and i have taken some chances buying opened ****. so need new options if you care to help email me or give me some hints. thanks

stats: 22 yrs 5'9" 152lbs.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Good2GO
    stats: 22 yrs 5'9" 152lbs.
    Yeah you could definitely get to 175 or more with a proper bulking diet. Go to the diet section and read the bulking diet. Thats what youre gonna have to eat like when youre on gear trying to bulk so you should learn how to eat like that before you jump on anything

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by Good2GO
    yeah i know just looking at the cycles i need more stuff, but the problem is getting, the guy i got my deca from takes forever to get a hold of like weeks, this other guy i bought stuff from rips me off big time and i have taken some chances buying opened ****. so need new options if you care to help email me or give me some hints. thanks

How old are you? It doesnt look like your more then 50% prepared for steriods . Goodluck on getting a source on this site becuase that is what it looks like your asking for. My option to you is to wait until you are older and bigger naturally. Do more research bro.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    you wanna take test with is for good results, try sust250 or maybe a single ester test

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    Yeah you could definitely get to 175 or more with a proper bulking diet. Go to the diet section and read the bulking diet. Thats what youre gonna have to eat like when youre on gear trying to bulk so you should learn how to eat like that before you jump on anything

i'll second that. since August I have put on over 20 natural pounds. Mind you my muscle memory kicked in. but if u follow ur goals and diet it is possible. then consider AAS.

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member
    I like the book steroids 101 by jeff summers. It has alot of good info. You should check it out.

i have done reforvit - B and noreangen decaonate cycle was my last, and before that was winstrol and deca , and my first was just deca alone, i need some hints as to a source, my sources suck and give me bad cycles, look at my weight i should be getting more benefit for the amount i work out and how i stuff my face with chicken breast eggs baked potatoes. I am really seeking someone to lead me in the right direction

Thread Information