Thread: Deca question?

Avenge! is offline New Member

Deca question?

Ok Im new to juice but not to the gym..So don't stereotype this question as a "Newb". I have been researching for a while and I figure the easiest way to find out is ask...so W/ deca what kind of gains would I get in a cycle, How much would that cost, and Is it absolutley needed to stack deca for gains?

seanw is offline Banned
    You might find this an interesting read The Newbie Dilemma: To Test or Not to Test It will answer your Deca only question. As to gains, thats entirely dependent on you, your workout program and your diet.

tupac1983 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenge!
    Ok Im new to juice but not to the gym..So don't stereotype this question as a "Newb".
    how cant we ? if you are new to juice then you are a newbie just cos you got gym experience doesnt mean you know anything about steroids .but any way good luck with the RESEARCH BUTTON it helps alot.

1. varies.
    2. varies.
    3. NO, but its generally reccomended

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Deca -D1ck, that alone scares me away.

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox
    Deca-D1ck, that alone scares me away.

a very real issue, though its does not affect everyone. some individuals, a relatively small percentage, actually have improved sex drive with nandrolone .

though as a note- the drug used for chemical castration of sex offenders is a 19-nortestosterone derivative.

Quote Originally Posted by Avenge!
    Ok Im new to juice but not to the gym..So don't stereotype this question as a "Newb". I have been researching for a while and I figure the easiest way to find out is ask...so W/ deca what kind of gains would I get in a cycle, How much would that cost, and Is it absolutley needed to stack deca for gains?

ok its hard not to "stereotype this question as a 'Newb'" when ur asking things like that...bro research b4 u post man itll help...we cant tell U how much weight ULL gain..that totally depends on u my friend...dont rely on the drug to work miracles because it wont..if u do all u will get is a bloated look and a soft d*ck...IMO it is most neccesary to stack anything with some type of test for 1) better gains and 2) less sides from the deca ..(i.e. deca dick)

beuleux is offline Banned
    hey bro its no crime to be ignorant, my first cycle was deca only due to lack of research/ignorance or whatever you care to call it, i was still pleased with the results gained 15 pounds approx in 12 weeks, didnt lose any gains or get deca dick, i have done more research now and just started a deca/test stack with nova, i hope for better results, the only advice from one newbie to another is listen to the dudes in here they know their stuff its invaluable information, good luck bro.

Thread Information