goku_psd is offline Banned

Help with a sustanon cycle

I've got 10 amps of sus 250, 50 40mcg clenbuterol tabs and 100 5mg winny tabs. I could also use some advice on which anti-estrogen to use. I can get clomid, nolvadex or proviron for pretty cheap. Any suggestions?

seanw is offline Banned
    You need more sust than that and IMO sust isnt a good choice for your first cycle.
    Get Some Test E or Test C and do this

wk 1-12 Test 500mg per week
    wk 1-12 Nolvadex 10 mg ED

PCT 18 days after last Test shot. Clomid and Nolvadex

BUT

You will need your diet and workout routine in check first or the gear WILL NOT work. Oh and forget all the other stuff, use it some other time

How much more sust? Take 500mg divided into two seperate shots/wk right? Will the winny tabs not stack good with sust? And I don't know what IMO means.
    Last edited by goku_psd; 01-30-2005 at 07:13 PM.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    no sust needs to be shot EOD minimum.... preferably ED because of the short ester in there. if this is your first cycle stick to test E alone

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    you only have 5 weeks of sust.... I would run 10 minimum, 12 would be better, so you do the math. You can get your research supplies from here

EZKiller195 is offline New Member
    As far as anti-e's, with only 10 amps of sus, you're probably better off without them, since "slight estrogen" can increase your gains. Have nolvadex on hand in case of itchy nipples. Clomid starting the day of your last shot, (since sus sticks around for a while), for 4 weeks and the clen can be incorporated into the end of your cycle if fat loss is your goal.

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    Run 500mgs of sust a week, shott twice a week or all at once. To me its a good first cycle depending on your goals. I would just have some nolva on hand in case you get real bloated or get see signs of gyno. TO the others I would ask why is sust not a good first cycle. ALso, sust does not need to be shot eod, it is a blend of 4 test which is one of its benefits of not having to shoot so often.

Quote Originally Posted by EZKiller195
    Clomid starting the day of your last shot, (since sus sticks around for a while), for 4 weeks and the clen can be incorporated into the end of your cycle if fat loss is your goal.
    Incorrect start clomid 21 days after last shot.

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    definately get more test to run your cycle.

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    according to pheedno's pct, you should start clomid 18 days after the last injection for sustanon cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by spkmania
    according to pheedno's pct, you should start clomid 18 days after the last injection for sustanon cycles.
    your right... i was off by 3 days... but he was planning on doin it the day after

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    your right... i was off by 3 days... but he was planning on doin it the day after
    the only reason i know that off the top of my head is because i just finished pct for my sust cycle.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symmetry101
    Run 500mgs of sust a week, shott twice a week or all at once. To me its a good first cycle depending on your goals. I would just have some nolva on hand in case you get real bloated or get see signs of gyno. TO the others I would ask why is sust not a good first cycle. ALso, sust does not need to be shot eod, it is a blend of 4 test which is one of its benefits of not having to shoot so often.

u are right... it doesnt HAVE to be shot EOD, but should ce shot MIMIMUM of ED cause of the short ester in the blend. yes it is a blend of 4 ester bu the short ester is prop... causing a quick spike in test blood levels. so by shooting 2 times a week or once u are causing your levels to go through a "roller-coaster" type effect. it spikes cause of the prop then drops..... then spike after next shot then drops again. the idea behind a cycle is to keep the blood levels consistant therefore eliminating most of the sides..... i.e. mainly mood changes

So should I take nolvadex throughout the cycle or just keep it on hand? And If I extend my cycle from 5 weeks to 10 weeks should I think about incorporating proviron in there anywhere? Can proviron even be combined with clomid if I use it pct?

Thread Information