Thread: cardio on gear

smegs is offline Member

cardio on gear

aside from cutting...

when bulking, is there a point to try and lose weight?
    say for example running a test e cycle, and trying to lose weight...do these go hand in hand?

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    Alot of bro's experience fatloss when running test in their cycle, I can speak from experience because I am running 600mg/wkCyp and 400mg/wk EQ, and during these first 4 weeks I have lost 1 1/2 inches around my waist. From a 33 to a 31 1/2.
    -Tose

saluu is offline Banned
    you know when bulking test e you will not lose weight will all the water. now if ur under 10 percent bodyfat and hardgainer than no cardio while bulking at all. this all depends on ur body height etc. a lot of people say dont do cardio while bulking i say that is bs just like when you take picture and enlargen it what happens you see less details in the picture it is not as clear. same thing with a bulker with the muscle comes fat so 30 min of cardio well not burn muscle and will keep bodyfat down so you could actually see the muscle . unless ur a professional bodybuilder or ronnie coleman and shreeded at 300 pds i say yes do cardio on a bulker alittle 30 min 3 or 4 times a week is good to go. any kind of test on a bulk with a long ester and trying to cut is mistake do one or other you either bulk or u cut cant do both bud. test prop and fina is the best cutter in my books , and eq is good to go as well , winny if low bodyfat , masteron these are all cutters. if you try to cut on dbol big mistake with all the bloat and water u could run 4 miles and still not look cut. please do more research on drug profiles . remember nothing beats stirct diet and cardio when it comes to cutting peace saluu. lost 15 pds in month and half im 261 used to be 276 and bodyfat used to be 32 percent down to 24 now . i gettting down to 12 no micky d;s not trans or saturated fats . going hardcore all the way . diet is everything imo you could do all the cardio in the world but diet sucks . you wont lose ****.

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    But if your agenda is to bulk i would not do cardio, eat and eat. The whole purpose is to put on as much mass as possible, not to gain LBM.

-Tose

crowmobe is offline Junior Member
    what if your bulking i know u wont see results but after you come off and the water and bloat go down wouldnt u see the difference if u would of done cardio to keep that extra bf off. or am i totally wrong on this one

saluu is offline Banned
    cardio never hurts man too many people just hate sweating out people say okay let's bulk eat everything in insight big macs , kfc , lots of calories remember all this stuff has cholestrol keep your cardio to alimit 30 min 3 times a week . THe water weight will go down after u stop the cycle why do u think ronnie coleman even he is huge he does cardio 1 hr everyday on the treadmill do u think he is stupid i dont he is the mr olympia . i agree the idea is in bulking to gain weight much as possible but first of all your have to look at your bodytype are u ecto morph, endomorph , mesomorph are u a hardgainer what is your height , bodyfat , lot of things go into play. But studies show that 30 min treadmill will not burn muscle and it will burn fat after 20min of straight cardio is when you burn fat at 65 percent heart rate. again cardio makes u hard not roids . cardio and strict diet folks. peace out salu the legend continues im cutting up dropped 15 pds in month half .

Thread Information