turbolag87 is offline Associate Member

So how come most of you Dont like Sust?

subject says it all

seanw is offline Banned
    I do

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i do, i just don't think it is right for a beginner

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Test is test bro. I think its all the same. The prop doses arent high enuf to really add any harness unless you were going like 700mg sust per wk. I wouldnt say its bad you could just get something for very similar results.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    Test is test bro. I think its all the same. The prop doses arent high enuf to really add any harness unless you were going like 700mg sust per wk. I wouldnt say its bad you could just get something for very similar results.
    i disagree with that. u get different gains from all test other than test e and cyp. i wont touch sust ever again, im not a fan of the mixed compounds. sust is overpriced and it makes me break out everytime i use it.

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    im loving it right now!

Well im on it right now along with deca . 500mg sust/400 deca and im having some water retention issues even thou im taking my 5 drops of femera ED. Ive lost quite a bit of BF, but I can tell i have that water underneath me . I dont think I will ever do deca again... Diet is clean, I do ton of cardio, workout like a Madman (27lbs so far in 7 weeks) and Am not happy with the results. Hopefully things will taper down on my PCT, by tapering down i meant water retention and defenition hopefully will show I look defined, but not like i should be looking.

I think sustanon sucks. I dont like it because I dont think it hits the different receptor sites like people say it does, and I think that the combination of esters makes for more ****ed up blood levels, it gave me a ****load more acne than just regular test.

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    basskiller has great information on sustanon cycles, and your blood/hormone concentration levels

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member
    I like sust but hate the vials.

27 lbs is a bad thing????

Quote Originally Posted by turbolag87
    Well im on it right now along with deca . 500mg sust/400 deca and im having some water retention issues even thou im taking my 5 drops of femera ED. Ive lost quite a bit of BF, but I can tell i have that water underneath me . I dont think I will ever do deca again... Diet is clean, I do ton of cardio, workout like a Madman (27lbs so far in 7 weeks) and Am not happy with the results. Hopefully things will taper down on my PCT, by tapering down i meant water retention and defenition hopefully will show I look defined, but not like i should be looking.
    It sounds like to me like perfect results!!!!!.Great weight gain, Im sure the strength is there, your keeping your cardio up and still have 27lbs in weight gain..You say you look defined with loosing quite a bit of BF...What kind of results are you looking for

Abombz04 is offline New Member
    I dunno guys, I've used SUST before and loved it everytime ... I do agree with tycin, SUST is usually overpriced unless you know the right people ... I've seen people get it for 5 bucks and amp and seen others pay 18-20 per amp (idiots) go figure ...

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    its great, but for the price i pass. powder is jsut to cheap to touch sus these days

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sust is a dealers drug. I dont like it at all. they just do all the hype 4 tests in one. ... bsssssss

Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    It sounds like to me like perfect results!!!!!.Great weight gain, Im sure the strength is there, your keeping your cardio up and still have 27lbs in weight gain..You say you look defined with loosing quite a bit of BF...What kind of results are you looking for

Ya go figure, I eat around 270grams of protein, 190carbs (not enough) and 73grams of fat a day on avg with tons of cardio. The thing im not happy about is the bloatness and the water retention that just popped out of knowhere All of sudden a little bit of acne showed up, strenght went through the roof Overall im happy, but i dont think i will use deca again.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    its great, but for the price i pass. powder is jsut to cheap to touch sus these days
    I got my sus for free. So I am using those bad boys and I never got the sus flu or any pain at the injection site. I am kickin off the first three wks with prop also then I will decrease the prop as the sus kicks in.

from my experience it takes quite a bit to kick in. My experiance around 6 weeks to fully kick in good luck.

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    I in week 7 of 125mg Sust EOD and I am loving it. This is my third run at Sust the first two I was running 250mg ew and the gains were nice but the sides were bad. But EOD keeps a nice stable feeling no ups and downs. With 10mg Nolva ED & 50mg Proviron ED i am dry as a bone with no gyno.

Thread Information