Ridla is offline Associate Member

Clen disaster....HELP!!!!!!

man i have had hell ever since i used clen 2 months ago.
    Well basically I have this pinching sensation all over as soon as my bodyheat goes up.
    man is it hell. its like a pinching sensation all over my body and its unbarable. I have to go in a cool place as soon as it happens or else it get s worse.
    I contacted a phisysian and he told me it was nerve Irraitation and hyper sensitivityy of nerves and gave me NEURONTIN. This does not work for me because of the severety of my condition.
    Has anyone had this and cured themselves??????
    If so I would love U to tell me. I cant even go outside now. I have to stay in AC at all times.
    Please contact me asap

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Move to Michigan. Keeps me nice and cool. Actually we are having a heat wave right now its 28 degrees.

ive never heard of this...what kind of clen was it? and how much did u use?

I started off with 10mcg then worked my way up 10,10,20,20...and on the fouth day it started.
    so I only did four days and stoppd right there. I was running M1T too.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    If you never went above 20mcg, I highly doubt it is related to clen . It was a coincidence. You would have had this problem anyway, possibly.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    Move to Michigan. Keeps me nice and cool. Actually we are having a heat wave right now its 28 degrees.
    lol.... we might go up to like 60 tomorrow though never know here...

joevette is offline Banned
    I don't think 20mcg of clen would do anything, but I get the same thing.

I'll be walking to class and it's cold outside now but once I get inside I get that pinching you're talking about. I'd like to know what this is, it's not unbearable but it is annoying.

oh man mine is unbearable.. U are lucky its just annoying

so does anyone know who to contact for this? or does anyone know what drugs numb the nerves short term or long term????
    Please reply if U can help.

J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member
    I think you should simply stop your clen and see how it goes... I now its bad to waste money like that but when its comes health issue you have to be carefull...

cardiodan is offline Associate Member
    I would definetely stop, its dangerous to mess with your health theres no other way to explain it.
    Try lowering the dose if youre not willing to, at least its what I would do.
    Dont tax your body. If its giving you signals to just quit then quit. If its bearable then lower the dose or take a tylenol (I still dont understand wth "pinching" means anyway)
    but in any case, be wise and no when to stop. Go exercise. Workout.
    Maybe it will stop. maybe its lack of air? Maybe youre just not in shape??
    You ever had that pinching sensation when you run HIIT for too long when youre out of shape? I used to have that feeling until 2 yrs ago.
    But I dont know why you have to be in cold weather. Wear hot climate clothes like I do, keep you cool and you should go just fine.

for me it wasnt a pinch per say but i think i know what you all are refering to liek when you come inside from walkign outside it's like the hear hits you all at once and it feelsl ike your whole body is like overheating at once....i just found that if you don;t exert yourself so much outside when it's cooler then the sensation doesn;t happen... so if i had to walk somewhere i would get close then ease and take my time so my body could cool down more in a cooler environment.... give it a try and see how it works out

Great advice

mmhhmm is offline Junior Member
    i'am currently runnin 200mcg of clen at the moment and have no pinching. i just shake like a leaf on a tree. lol. hope everything works out bro

giomio is offline New Member
    currently on 240mcg and i dont feel jack ****

Angelis is offline Banned
    Ive felt that pinching thing a couple times in my life and it is unbearable u feel like screaming out loud... well I do.

I only get it about once a year or so, so I dont bother trying to fix it I just blame it on the heat.

Quote Originally Posted by giomio
    currently on 240mcg and i dont feel jack ****

Try benadryl to downregulate receptors.
    Where did you get your clen from? 240mcgs is a big dose man.
    You might have a tolerance to ephedra, or some other stimulant that stimulates beta receptors thus giving you a tolerance to clen.
    That or your clen sucks.
    Get it from ARR. (Top right banner for on this very forum).

giomio is offline New Member
    that is where i have it from, i got the clen /t3 combo, and im doing 240clen/120t3, and nada at all. just very little finger movement, but its very much controlable.

I stopped 2 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by J-F
    I think you should simply stop your clen and see how it goes... I now its bad to waste money like that but when its comes health issue you have to be carefull...
    bro I stopped 2 months ago
    and its still horrible. anytime the heat just goes up a little bit, all hell breaks loose. even if i am sitting in one place.

I was thinking vicodine...hehehehe

9000rpm is offline Member
    I know exactly what you are talking about. I get that feeling sometimes from using ephedra products. It feels like someone is poking about 1000 needles into your body all over the place all at once. But it really doesn't bother me too much, it goes away within 20 seconds or so.

Heheheh try benadryl.

Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    I know exactly what you are talking about. I get that feeling sometimes from using ephedra products. It feels like someone is poking about 1000 needles into your body all over the place all at once. But it really doesn't bother me too much, it goes away within 20 seconds or so.
    o man now i know the pain he is talking about... man that **** does kinda suck, it's more uncomfortable then painful... i noticed when i would get it though i would be instantly hot after...

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Get off ASAP. See if you notice a improvement give it a week. But If you do go on again take about 5- 6 grams of taurine almost a full teaspoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    Get off ASAP. See if you notice a improvement give it a week. But If you do go on again take about 5- 6 grams of taurine almost a full teaspoon.
    bbro I have been off for over 2 months!!!!!!!!!!!!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cardiodan

Try benadryl to downregulate receptors.
    Where did you get your clen from? 240mcgs is a big dose man.
    You might have a tolerance to ephedra, or some other stimulant that stimulates beta receptors thus giving you a tolerance to clen.
    That or your clen sucks.
    Get it from ARR. (Top right banner for on this very forum).

actualyl bro benadryl UPregulates receptors... jsut like ketotifen does. this causes u to actually have to use less to get the same results

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridla
    bbro I have been off for over 2 months!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Then It has nothing to do with clen if you were only taking 20 mcg a day that would barely do anything to you. I would see a doctor.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Neurontin is prescribed for helping with nerve pain disorders as I had it before. When nerves regenerate it may cause feelings like a quick shock/tingling. I would suggest you seek a neurologist and have a complete blood panel done. In addition check for all electrolytes/minerals ie. magnesuim,pottasium,chlorides,calcuim as these are critical function for nerve transmission and their myelin shealths. During the mean time try fasting for 1-2 days straight. Drinking only fluids mostly water. This may help purge toxins and flush your kidneys,liver,ect. Make sure you get your thyroid checked too as it helps control body temp and immune system ,clen may of been associated. Good luck

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have had this in the past, once for a couple of months on end. It was mostly when it was cold outside, and I have dry skin, the cold made my skin extra dry so when I would do anythnig physical it would kick in. You just have to take it easy, ease into things. Also maybe if you have severe dry skin try some lubriderm lotion unsented and drink alottta water this fixes me right up. Hope it helps, also mine went away on its own.....but I will get it every now and again.

U da man

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Neurontin is prescribed for helping with nerve pain disorders as I had it before. When nerves regenerate it may cause feelings like a quick shock/tingling. I would suggest you seek a neurologist and have a complete blood panel done. In addition check for all electrolytes/minerals ie. magnesuim,pottasium,chlorides,calcuim as these are critical function for nerve transmission and their myelin shealths. During the mean time try fasting for 1-2 days straight. Drinking only fluids mostly water. This may help purge toxins and flush your kidneys,liver,ect. Make sure you get your thyroid checked too as it helps control body temp and immune system ,clen may of been associated. Good luck
    Thank U for takin me seriously! may God bless u for the Neuologist advise.
    I hope it works.
    if this works i dont know how to repay U
    thanks bro

Thread Information