reavercop is offline New Member

Stanazolol only cycle help please

Hi all

I wanna do stanazolol only cycle to enhance muscle definition "the hard look", will this be okay cycle?

what would be the stanazolol cycle for beginner, eg 50mg every 2nd day for how many weeks?

Is PCT necessary after stana only cycle?, and how do I commence PCT dosage after cycle.

Cheers

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reavercop
    I wanna do stanazolol only cycle to enhance muscle definition "the hard look", will this be okay cycle?
    OMG!!!!!!......Spring Breaks a comin bros.....watchout for these threads, they will be all over

seanw is offline Banned
    Hi all

what would be the stanazolol cycle for beginner, eg 50mg every 2nd day for how many weeks?

Is PCT necessary after stana only cycle?, and how do I commence PCT dosage after cycle.

Cheers
    Bro your first cycle shoufd be 400mg of Test E or Test C shot once a week for 10 to 12 weeks followed by proper PCT. End of story !!! Oh and workout and eat like you have never eaten before. You need to do some research here before you embark on this, and dont listen to your friends because they are a bunch of dumb arses.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I see you've chosen the classic spring break deluxe bro, the women go nuts for it let me tell you oh boy theres nothin like sittin on your ass all year and hittin the weights for a good month before beach season, plenty of time, just sit back and relax, let the winny cut you up, have a beer champ!

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I see you've chosen the classic spring break deluxe bro, the women go nuts for it let me tell you oh boy theres nothin like sittin on your ass all year and hittin the weights for a good month before beach season, plenty of time, just sit back and relax, let the winny cut you up, have a beer champ!
    lmfao

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-cent
    ROFLMFAO!!!!!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent

Thanks to all who replied :P

Firstly I ain't in a college and I have been doing BB for 5 yrs.. I can't get test where I am I can only get sust 250 and stana, thats why I decided for stana cycle and hence my first post asking about it..

Cheers

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Thanks to all who replied :P

Firstly I ain't in a college and I have been doing BB for 5 yrs.. I can't get test where I am I can only get sust 250 and stana, thats why I decided for stana cycle and hence my first post asking about it..

Cheers
    Since when is sustanon not test?

Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    Since when is sustanon not test?
    LOL I forgot gRrrrRRR!!!!!!!!

thanks for correction..

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You can do stanzolol by itself for a short time (4 weeks) if you do not care about gaining weight and your BF is low enough for the Stanzolol to be worth taking. If you are taking stanzolol injections you have to inject every day. ANd yes you will need to perform a full pct.

If you are intrested in size at all you will not bve happy with this cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    You can do stanzolol by itself for a short time (4 weeks) if you do not care about gaining weight and your BF is low enough for the Stanzolol to be worth taking. If you are taking stanzolol injections you have to inject every day. ANd yes you will need to perform a full pct.

If you are intrested in size at all you will not bve happy with this cycle.
    Oh well what would be the ideal amount/quantity of sustanon250/stanazolol I should get for a cycle( keep in mind I am a beginner in AAS).

and also for PCT when do I start and what sort.

The only thing I can get is sust250 and stana as far as I know..

As you know I am researching I actually havn't started yet.

Cheers

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Do a search for post cycle therapy . There is tons of info and it is very important. Please do not do anything until you know what you are getting into. The search button is the third over from the right on the top of the message board. Not trying to be a smart ass but please do your research. Read Pheednos post on PCT. It is a excellent read. Have fun but be safe.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    the best you could do right now is RESEARCH ... it will end up being ur best friend ... u need to know what's goin on b4 u start jabbing urself .... good luck man

mma_badboy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Bro your first cycle shoufd be 400mg of Test E or Test C shot once a week for 10 to 12 weeks followed by proper PCT. End of story !!! Oh and workout and eat like you have never eaten before. You need to do some research here before you embark on this, and dont listen to your friends because they are a bunch of dumb arses.
    remember everyones goal is different, everyone on here isn't a BB! but i do agree with you on the research!

Cheers

umm...research??

frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member
    do what it takes to get some test. youll like it alot better. i got my friend some oral winny and he took it by its self when i told him to wait and all he complaned about was that he couldnt really see any gains, he was cramping up like a beoch and his joints hurt. sounds like a fun spring to me .lol take the sust. you can add the stan to it

Thread Information