Thread: Question

jsimon is offline Associate Member

Question

Guys,

I know this is a bit off the subject, But Im dropping alot of weight my metab sped up...im eating a ****load of healthy calories a day and taking in well over 300g of protien a day and not seeing any diff is it my lifting techniques and should I hit the juice?????? can anyone help me and post me a lifting schedule i want max. rest

Stats:

6'1
    176LB
    Waste 34

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsimon
    Guys,

I know this is a bit off the subject, But Im dropping alot of weight my metab sped up...im eating a ****load of healthy calories a day and taking in well over 300g of protien a day and not seeing any diff is it my lifting techniques and should I hit the juice?????? can anyone help me and post me a lifting schedule i want max. rest

Stats:

6'1
    176LB
    Waste 34

Just keep at it bro...I like this split
    Day 1 Back
    Day 2 Chest
    Day 3 legs
    Day 4 shoulders
    day 5 arms.

Keep eating and working hard it will pay off...Dont juice for a while.

Pittsburgh bro...go steelers..maybe we will get it next year.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    yeah i'd give it another year or so and try switching to what PBB said.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsimon
    Guys,

Stats:

6'1
    176LB
    Waste 34
    Juice gives a good gain the first time and not so much on extra cycles. The first time some guys see 15 to 25 lbs gains. Even on steroids the body cant really make this much muscle in a short period of time, so typically first cycles include 40% in fat gain, 25% in real muscle gain, and 35% in water bloating of the muscle that gives a temporary illusion that you gained more muscle then you really did.

Also your waist is too big to be 176 lbs and 6 ft 1 inches. You have high body fat (over 17%) so hitting the juice will make you fatter. Remember to measure belly button as well as waist. The numbers should be equal otherwise you are over 15% bf and heading towards over 20% if the belly button measures bigger (and do the measuring tape loose, dont pull it tight, thats cheating).

Your ability to gain muscle is based on a percentage of what you already have. If you are 176 # and 18% body fat then you would be 155# with 7% bf. Thats quite under developed to have 155 lean weight and be 6 ft 1 inches... Unfortunately, you have to be patient... as you build up your lean weight (real muscle mass minus the fat) into the 165's, 175's, etc the more muscle you have, the greater the rate you gain more increases.

At your skinny ass size now, you will still gain very slowly even on steroids but the steroids will shut down your ability to maintain or gain when OFF steroids. Stay on naturally and see if you cant get your scale weight up to 195 or more with a 10% body fat before even considering juice.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    my split is like this.
    back, tris
    chest, bis
    hams, abs, forearms
    shoulders
    quads
    hams, abs, forearms
    I throw cardio in 4 days a week whenever but never on quad day.

Thread Information