damage is offline New Member

steroids and alcohol

Hey guys, im doing 30mls dianabol a day and 2 shots of sustanon a week, in my 4th week now and i think im feeling liver pains. I drink alcohol heavily once a week as well which i know is bad.

Does anyone else drink alcohol whilst using steroids ?

Please advise me as im worried. Am i wasting my timing drinking alcohol and will it nullify the effects of the steroids?

jgg1221 is offline Member
    stop taking dbol if your gonna drink a lot... plus all the alchohol may stop you from being more cut

its all about moderation

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    First stop drinking while cycling... Second, how do you know it is liver pain? I am just amazed that someone can pinpoint an organ that is in pain, Unless you have had liver trouble before to compare it with.

statuZ is offline Banned
    go to your doctor, dont get advice about your life on a steroid board. Id make a quick visit to the doctor instead of the grave!

Eric888 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damage
    Hey guys, im doing 30mls dianabol a day and 2 shots of sustanon a week, in my 4th week now and i think im feeling liver pains. I drink alcohol heavily once a week as well which i know is bad.

Does anyone else drink alcohol whilst using steroids ?

Please advise me as im worried. Am i wasting my timing drinking alcohol and will it nullify the effects of the steroids?
    Stop drinking full stop when you are on dbol .

However you cannot feel liver pain very easy unless your liver is in serious trouble.

Go to your doctor and have a blood test.

I was diagnose with Hepatitis C and I could feel no pain at all in my liver until a routine test find abnormal values.

Safety first mate.

Good luck

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    If you were serious enough to be concerned about your body enough to warrant taking gear, you wouldnt be drinnking anyway.

College or not, most ill have is like 2 beers a week with the way i lift. ESPECIALLY on gear.

damage is offline New Member
    thanks for the responses. I thought i felt liver pains perhaps due to paranoia.

I guess like most people im going to have to make sacrifices and give up drinking when going out. I should get more gains as well.

cheers

Thread Information