jugganaut is offline New Member

Cool First Cycle for a 30 yr old!!??

Hey Guys. A newbie here. just wondering what you veterans think about my first cycle. Im 30 and have been lifting for about 5 yrs.
    140 mg (of dbol ) and 140mg(of winni) Weekly. Clomid (2weeks)Any good?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    first cycle should be 10-12 weeks of test e or cyp, with nolva on hand and proper PCT (clomid). You could use the dbol for the first 4 weeks to kick start the cycle until the test kicks in. Winny should be 50 mg ed btw. Do a search on here for first cycles and PCT

Thumbs up Cheers mate

Hey Thanks, really appreciate any input I get.

AG5678 is offline Member
    140 mg of Dbol
    Agree with last post do a test only cycle. But wait what are your goals and what are your stats?

c5529 is offline Member
    No, it's not a good cycle that you outlined. You don't want to just use orals at any rate, but for a first cycle you need to use some form of test. I would suggest Test E at 400 to 500 mgs per week for 10 - 12 weeks. You'll want to take an anti E of some sort, and by all means do a PCT after the cycle. Take a look at the example cycles for novices on this website -- there are some excellent ones. Regardless of what AAS you choose, you need to make sure that your diet is good -- you can take all the steroids in the world but without a good diet you won't gain anything. BTW, what are your goals?

Smile

Well my goal is to add more muscle, and of course lose fat. Im 6ft, 240lbs.My BF % is pretty high at the moment, but Im working on that through deit and more cardio. Basically I what I want is to muscular but lean. Makes any sense??

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Lose the weight first then do a cycle

JohnnyB

AG5678 is offline Member
    ok now that makes sense you should do Clen and T3 loose as much fat as you can then bulk and do a bulking cycle. Believe me if you do T3 and Clen you will be happy with the results cause you bf is real high.

Cool gettin interesting

Do you do Clen /T3 at the same time, or one after the other? How long would you use it for?

AG5678 is offline Member
    You can use it at the same time. My friend is going to compete and is a personal trainer and he hooked this chick up with Clen and T3 and she lost 6 pounds the first week!!! You can run them at the same time but people will have different opinions on how the Clen should be runned. Do some research on that i GUARANTEE you will be happy with the results.

Sounds like a plan. I will look into it. Clen /T3. aiight! Will it work along side the any cycle? I've alrieady made my first newbie mistake. I've already brought they cycle mentioned in my begining post, and I've order from a dot.com. Having read a few post, I think that was a major f*** up. anyway. its only money rite.

AG5678 is offline Member
    if youve already bought it save it. But dont mix it with the t3/clen those two should be run together. i wouldn't mix it with Dbol . If you have any question PM me

Thread Information