Thread: Texstarlabs

ffman is offline New Member

Texstarlabs

Does anyone have any idea what happenned to texstarlabs? They sent me some bad stuff and said they would ship new product and then stopped responding. I have always had good relations and hope they are out.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    What was wrong with your gear?

Bad stuff

Extermely painfull for 5 days, redness, itching, and hives. This was bad stuff.

This can be a byproduct of poor sterilization on your part

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    no kidding bro I too am a texstar user and have been for about 2 years until now I had the exact same thing happen as you did and complained to him about it.

I was taking some 500mg/ml test enanthate and it made me very sick with a very ache feeling all over the day after I would take the injections, and at the injection site holly **** I couldnt sit or walk or sleep because the injection site would get so red and inflamed and I was cutting it with Extra EQ and sterile oil, the stuff still hurt! I sent him an email telling him the situation and he ended up sending me a bottle of 250mg/ml about 2 weeks later after he told me the stuff I had was a bad batch because he tried it on himself with the same results. So he still owes me another 250mg/ml bottle but it has been over a month now and he is not responding to my emails anymore so I dont think I will be using him anymore. I dont need to be shooting dirty gear.

That stuff made me realy week with a bad headach and elevated temp and I was already 4 weeks into cycle when I started taking it so it was not test flu.

Taht sucks

Well, I guess this wasnt an isolated incident. Now I have no source.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    They probably got closed down because people like you listed the lab name on this board. Good thinkin. Now you have crappy gear and no source.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    They probably got closed down because people like you listed the lab name on this board. Good thinkin. Now you have crappy gear and no source.
    thats one funny avatar

well if it makes any diferance for ya Hed I never mentioned the name of that UGL until he screwd me, now I will mention it to anyone who asks because they need to know what they are dealing with, someone who dosnt keep their word and sells potentially harmfull drugs. I have no doubt if I kept taking that batch of gear he gave me I would be in the hospital now. Probably would have shut down my immune system. I would also have kept my mouth shut if he would have fully reimbursed me, dosnt look like hes going to soon.

rIGHT ON

Isnt this site about education. I think it would be really messed up if we didnt watch out for each other and keep others infomed. I think 4 months is long enough to give someone the benefit of doubt.

Hed
    My question i guess really is why were you dealing with a little-known UGL at all?

Yea, you can order from Hed Labs too, see if i get my stuff to you.......know what i mean? (NOTICE TO NOOBS, IM MAKING A POINT, IM NOT A LAB)

TSL is pretty well-known....

They are also private now....

Just FYI....

No offense bro, but who said anything about them being shut down. I am all about the UGL safety and keeping them off of the open boards, but when they screw someone over they need to be called out on it. A definite exception to the rule.

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    No offense bro, but who said anything about them being shut down. I am all about the UGL safety and keeping them off of the open boards, but when they screw someone over they need to be called out on it. A definite exception to the rule.
    I believe he was referring to the full name being stated, and not simply "TSL"...

I agree, if someone has done you wrong, by all means, call them out, but some things are purely circumstantial, I tend to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.....

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You guys are Tards!!!!!

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    You guys are Tards!!!!!
    word

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    I believe he was referring to the full name being stated, and not simply "TSL"...

I agree, if someone has done you wrong, by all means, call them out, but some things are purely circumstantial, I tend to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.....
    I'm with you on the initials, that can be edited. However, this is not just an isolated thing as it has happen to more than one person. I always tend to give the s**rce the benefit of the doubt, even when I shouldnt, but long periods of time with no communication is cause for concern. Not trying to start anything, also dont think I'm a tard either. Just stating that UGL's shouldnt be given more leniance to scam more so than anyone else.

Agreed. Also, we're all tards....

Hed
    Well, in using a UGL, i tend to do a little research on them first. Searching for TSL labs on this board came up with one other thread, and that was someone asking if they heard of them. They got two 'no' responses, so tell me again, why would you order from a lab that noone on this board has had experience with...........kinda like pissin your money away....

Well, in using a UGL, i tend to do a little research on them first. Searching for TSL labs on this board came up with one other thread, and that was someone asking if they heard of them. They got two 'no' responses, so tell me again, why would you order from a lab that noone on this board has had experience with...........kinda like pissin your money away....
    TSL is pretty well-known... you'd be surprised....

They are now private though... wonder why

Hed
    YEa, i saw you said they were pretty well known, but they may be well known to more advanced peeps. For someone like me, who just did a quick serach on them, noone had heard of them. I sure as hell wouldnt order from them after finding nothing at all.....

JP1
    JP1 is offline Junior Member
    TSL has not been busted, but for sure has left the boards, people like them move all the time they have to,I have no idea why he hasn't made it good with you? I know of him I have purchased quite a bit from him (them) I noticed alot of rashing type shiot all over my upper body, itching like there is no tomorrow while using the clen (till its bleeding) isn't it possible that we have an alergy to what ever he has used in these products? cause a friend of mine used the same stuff and no problems at all?? I have not used any of his injectables though, only the clen.. in my opinion he is a stand up guy he was always fast on delivery.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Exactly. Start suspending people.

ok I was referred to TSL on another board not here along time ago and have been using him off and on of about 2 years with no problems at all up until now, and what is this crap about suspending people because they are trying to help spread the word of something that went wrong with a UGL, these boards are here to help people make the right choice from other peoples mistakes and experiences. If you take the right away to call UGLs out when they have done something wrong and potentially dangerous then what good is this board or any other.
    Yea this guy is hospitalized because he injected diesel fuel and nobody knew the UGL was bad and kept using them because it was against the board rules to say anything about this UGL. I think if you are backing any of these guys anyway you are probably offiliated with them in some way and trying to save their asses. Peopl have the right to know whats going on, that is what these boards are for.
    Yea it makes sense to not say anything about the UGL if they are doing well for people and not causing and problems but that is not the case here.

What I'm saying is:

Don't use the FULL NAME! --- Use the initials.... such as TSL..... that is all...

It needs to stop, the naming of UGL's

Hed
    What I'm saying is:

Don't use the FULL NAME! --- Use the initials.... such as TSL..... that is all...

It needs to stop, the naming of UGL's

word

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not even commenting on the use of lab names in a open forum. My thing is them getting on here trying to ruin the name of a reputable lab because they cant handle the 500mg per ML gear they ordered. I have seen people act like they where crippled by T400. One guy acted like he couldnt even lift his leg up to put it in the car the day after a T400 shot. He had to pull his leg up into the car with his hands.

I personally had no problem with T400

Yep Pussys and Retards!!! Man up, or dont use the stuff!!

Thread Information