Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    jaffry20's Avatar
    jaffry20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    596

    No hope left, Can I run this?

    I've ran outta hope with my sources, so im just gonna make due with what I have.

    1-15 Test E 500mg/week
    1-5 Test Prop 50mg/ED
    13- 17 Test Prop 50mg/ED

    and PCT, 300,100,50

  2. #2
    magicstick2003's Avatar
    magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,070
    don;t see why not bro... looks decent to me as long as you have nolva on hand it should be a decent cycle. Prop seems slightly low but since your justs using it as a kick and to ease into pct it shouldn;t be too bad.

  3. #3
    jaffry20's Avatar
    jaffry20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    don;t see why not bro... looks decent to me as long as you have nolva on hand it should be a decent cycle. Prop seems slightly low but since your justs using it as a kick and to ease into pct it shouldn;t be too bad.
    Yeh, no nolva on hand, fuk, been through to many sources who havent delievered, very dissapointed, and know one will help me out, might have to get it from ARR, quite new to the AAS world at only 20, but was dumb enough at 19 to do a very none knowledgable cycle so its in me now, but probably gonna get out, losing to much money and not alot of people help bro in need out. Thanks for ur Oppinion m.s.2003.

  4. #4
    jaffry20's Avatar
    jaffry20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    596
    I was gonna run deca at 300mg/week for the joints since I separtaed my shoulder back in Sep, do you think my joints will dry off the Test?

  5. #5
    magicstick2003's Avatar
    magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,070
    personally i think the cycle is fine how it is 500mg of test/ wk is a very basic but still very good cycle.. That is what i did for my first and my buddy actually almost did the exact same thing as you for his second(kick with prop and end with prop) HE gained quite well from it and i know his diet isn;t the cleanest it could have been. Def don;t start till you get the nolva bro, or even and AI too like (ldex or femera, a cycle like this ldex would more then suffice) If you can;t get tit through a source get it from ARR or some other research co. even. I love um cause the price of liquid form is like half that of the pilss i've seen and works just as well

  6. #6
    jaffry20's Avatar
    jaffry20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    personally i think the cycle is fine how it is 500mg of test/ wk is a very basic but still very good cycle.. That is what i did for my first and my buddy actually almost did the exact same thing as you for his second(kick with prop and end with prop) HE gained quite well from it and i know his diet isn;t the cleanest it could have been. Def don;t start till you get the nolva bro, or even and AI too like (ldex or femera, a cycle like this ldex would more then suffice) If you can;t get tit through a source get it from ARR or some other research co. even. I love um cause the price of liquid form is like half that of the pilss i've seen and works just as well

    Hey thanks bro, did you guys also run it for 15 weeks?

  7. #7
    scotttiger54's Avatar
    scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dante's Inferno
    Posts
    1,885
    Quote Originally Posted by jaffry20
    Hey thanks bro, did you guys also run it for 15 weeks?
    my cycles are never shorter than 16 wks. however, seeing this is your first actual cycle that'll be done correctly, i'd stick to 12-14 wks. and if at all possible bump the prop up to 75mg/ed

  8. #8
    jaffry20's Avatar
    jaffry20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    my cycles are never shorter than 16 wks. however, seeing this is your first actual cycle that'll be done correctly, i'd stick to 12-14 wks. and if at all possible bump the prop up to 75mg/ed
    Oh I have plenty or prop and that was what I planned on doing, but one bro pointed out that that would be over 1G of test for the first and last 5 weeks, 350/week of prop will be good enough, maybe do the first 5 weeks at 75

  9. #9
    Hot-Rox's Avatar
    Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Down South-west
    Posts
    1,153
    J - was are you stats and previous cycle experience. Also, diet very important on bulking (or any other cycle).

  10. #10
    jaffry20's Avatar
    jaffry20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    J - was are you stats and previous cycle experience. Also, diet very important on bulking (or any other cycle).

    well I don't really call them "Cycles" I knew fuk all, was young and had "NO IDEA" literally. Good thing they were mild.
    1-8 Deca 200mg/week
    1-8 Primo 100mg/week
    then
    1-4 Test Prop 75mg/ED

    im 5'8, 190, diet is clean and have been bulking naturally for 2 months now just to get the food intake and everything down and under control again. Im almost 20yrs, I know im young but as most of all you have started young too, unfortunetly I fuked mine up by doing 2 very stupid cycles.

  11. #11
    magicstick2003's Avatar
    magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,070
    Quote Originally Posted by jaffry20
    Hey thanks bro, did you guys also run it for 15 weeks?
    it was our second cycle so we went a little longer but for our first we stuck to 12 weeks @ 500 mg test and had a hell of a time... it was awesome. i only ended up going up like 18 lbs but i dropped a significant b/f %. He went up like 25 but added a little bf... the key is all in your diet though bro.

  12. #12
    jaffry20's Avatar
    jaffry20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    596

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    it was our second cycle so we went a little longer but for our first we stuck to 12 weeks @ 500 mg test and had a hell of a time... it was awesome. i only ended up going up like 18 lbs but i dropped a significant b/f %. He went up like 25 but added a little bf... the key is all in your diet though bro.

    Yeah I hear, I am not going to have any cheat days as I actually like to eat clean all the time anyways, getting 5000+ calories for me is quite easy, i go for around 5000-7000 cals a day, eat usually every 2 hrs. I will definetly think about possibly cutting my cycle down a little bit shorter depending on how its going.
    going to be ordering some nolva today and have 50ml/100mg/ml test prop, and 30ml/300mg/ml Test E, I was gonna run deca at 300mg/week and winny for the last 6 weeks at 50mg/ED, I said fuk the deca now but still thinking about winny, might say fuk it what do you guys think?

  13. #13
    jaffry20's Avatar
    jaffry20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    596
    I was also gonna through in some HCG during weeks 8,9,10 and 15-16-17 at 500ius E5D, do or don't?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •