insanepump621 is offline Member

Everybody dont forget about tonite

I wasnt sure where to post this but i figured in here is where the most people would be at... On A&E tonite is see arnold run at 8 oclock et... jus thought i let you all know

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol def lounge material but thanks for the heads up... i have a feeling it's going to be kinda lame the guy in the previews doesn;t even sound like arnold lol...

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it's Roland Kickinger. He's a big fan of arnold and IMO, the right guy to play him. Austrian BB'er too.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I think it's Roland Kickinger. He's a big fan of arnold and IMO, the right guy to play him. Austrian BB'er too.
    really didn;tk now that i've never actually seen a preview lol i always hear them in the background though....it could turn out well... who knows.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    i gotta respectfully disagree. i believe roland to be a pathetic substitution for arnold. perhaps its just due to the fact i've never found anything impressive about his physique. his genuine accent will help out with the authenticity of the movie though

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    i gotta respectfully disagree. i believe roland to be a pathetic substitution for arnold. perhaps its just due to the fact i've never found anything impressive about his physique. his genuine accent will help out with the authenticity of the movie though
    Well I can't think of anyone better than him to play the part. Maybe you've seen some, but of all the austrian BB'ers I've seen I think he's fitting.As long as he portrays Arnold's cocky/confident attitude well, I think he'll do a good job.

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Who is playing the older Arnold, he is a lame ass actor...

bowie is offline Member
    anyone else notice the huge bitch titts on the young arnold,man you think he would have got them cut out before the movie.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    anyone else notice the huge bitch titts on the young arnold,man you think he would have got them cut out before the movie.
    i agree...i saw parts of it tonite and thought that when he did the pec bounce at the ladies, it looked terrible.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    lol yes

IronAdam is offline Member
    I thought the same thing...

blown is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    i agree...i saw parts of it tonite and thought that when he did the pec bounce at the ladies, it looked terrible.
    lol I started a thread a while back about bb'ers on TV/movies that have very noticable gyno. Or maybe that was on another board...

Anyhow, what made me think about it was seeing the commercial w/ Kickenger.

Thread Information