tmoney11785 is offline New Member

Exclamation Planning my third cycle...please help me out!!!!

Grocery list:
    1) Test 40ml @25mg's a ml
    2) Trenbolone 40ml @75mg's a ml
    3) Liquid Dbol 1 month supply...1drop=25mg under tongue
    4) Proper PCT i.e. nolvadex and clomid
    5) Also have 10ml Deca left over from last cycle...not sure if I can work it into this cycle

I would like to perform around a 10-12 week cycle so I will be "right" by the summer! A little background...I am a 20yr old college student. I have been lifting for 6 years now, seriously working out for about 2 yrs now. I presently weigh 220lbs and am 6'0'' ive got tall sandy blonde hair and...just kidding. I have done two cycles before this one. The first was just Sustanon and dbol. I gained alot of size (about 25lbs) and alot of strength but unfortunatly I got Mono 2 weeks after I finished the cycle and lost all of my gains. My second cycle was about 7 months ago. I ran test cypionate , deca and HGH. I gained alot more strength on this cycle than size but I was still happy with my results. Now I am ready to start a third cycle. I am looking to gain alot of muscle mass ( but would like to stay trim around the waste). I have a very good diet and I run 5 days a week for an hour. I work out every other day....chest/triceps...back/biceps....shoulders/legs. I have gotten much better results this way rather than working an individual body part every day. Anyways... now to the cycle.

This is just a rough plan I have drawn out:

Test: 250mg a week for first two weeks then 500mg a week till end of cycle
    Tren : 300mg a week during weeks 8-12
    Dbol: 50mg drop under tongue ed weeks 1-till run out probably around 4
    Deca: not sure when or if I should use at all
    Nolva:10mg ED
    Start pct 3 days after last Test shot: standard clomid 300/100/50 and nolva 20mg

I will have more than enough test and tren so I am not sure if I should take more or if this is a good amount.

Thanks for your time and any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

" Hark work and commitment can often bring you success, so live your life to the fullest, work hard and never give up --- because you never know what day will be your last."

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    You dont need the deca with tren .

Is it tren a or tren e, if its tren a you need to shoot it ED.

I would go longer then 5 weeks on tren, try 8.

Run the test the same throughout. What kind of test is it? 3 days you said you start pct, that is test prop which means you have to shoot it ED, but ive never ever heard of prop at 250mg/ml.

Sounds to me that you have a base understanding on what you are doing, but you left out a lot of important information.

the test is cypionate , so how often should i shoot that and how should i run the pct?

also it is tren e, any suggestions with this?

Quote Originally Posted by tmoney11785
    Grocery list:
    5) Also have 10ml Deca left over from last cycle...not sure if I can work it into this cycle

I would like to perform around a 10-12 week cycle so I will be "right" by the summer! A little background...I am a 20yr old college student. I have been lifting for 6 years now, seriously working out for about 2 yrs now. I presently weigh 220lbs and am 6'0'' ive got tall sandy blonde hair and...just kidding. I have done two cycles before this one. The first was just Sustanon and dbol. I gained alot of size (about 25lbs) and alot of strength but unfortunatly I got Mono 2 weeks after I finished the cycle and lost all of my gains. My second cycle was about 7 months ago. I ran test cypionate, deca and HGH. I gained alot more strength on this cycle than size but I was still happy with my results. Now I am ready to start a third cycle. I am looking to gain alot of muscle mass ( but would like to stay trim around the waste). I have a very good diet and I run 5 days a week for an hour. I work out every other day....chest/triceps...back/biceps....shoulders/legs. I have gotten much better results this way rather than working an individual body part every day. Anyways... now to the cycle.

This is just a rough plan I have drawn out:

Test: 250mg a week for first two weeks then 500mg a week till end of cycle
    Tren : 300mg a week during weeks 8-12
    Dbol: 50mg drop under tongue ed weeks 1-till run out probably around 4
    Deca: not sure when or if I should use at all
    Nolva:10mg ED
    Start pct 3 days after last Test shot: standard clomid 300/100/50 and nolva 20mg

I will have more than enough test and tren so I am not sure if I should take more or if this is a good amount.

Thanks for your time and any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

" Hark work and commitment can often bring you success, so live your life to the fullest, work hard and never give up --- because you never know what day will be your last."
    the cycle sounds fine...leave out the deca....why hgh so young tho???

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tmoney11785
    Grocery list:
    am i reading this right 25mg/ml... thats going to be a lot of cc's of oil each week.

my bad, i meant 250mgs in a ml

Thread Information