Cordoba is offline Junior Member

Pain from propionate, what about phenylpropionate?

I have always had severe pain from test prop injections, I have tried several different brands, and the pain has always been greater then that of test suspension. I came to the conclusion that I am alergic to the propionate ester. I was thinking of using nandrolone phenylpropionate, but if the phenylpropionate ester is as painfull was the propionate ester I wont consider this. Has anyone who had problems with the prop ester also had problems with the phenylprop ester?

GymGuy250 is offline New Member
    I have tried both and prop tends to be very painful to me also. I have also had suspension but it wasnt quite that bad. how often are u injecting? site injections?

I would inject 100mg/ml prop 1/2ml ED, even cut with some oil or other aas and it was painfull. I would rotate quads, glutes, delts, bis, and tris to try to spread the pain out. If were to do NPP it would be 100mg/ml ED. But if its more then a mild pain I wont touch the stuff. Its not worth taking AAS then not being able to walk or workout because of the pain.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    you could homebrew some test phenylprop or isocaproate - they're reasonably similar to prop (in terms of halflife)

ace ventura is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordoba
    I have always had severe pain from test prop injections, I have tried several different brands, and the pain has always been greater then that of test suspension. I came to the conclusion that I am alergic to the propionate ester. I was thinking of using nandrolone phenylpropionate, but if the phenylpropionate ester is as painfull was the propionate ester I wont consider this. Has anyone who had problems with the prop ester also had problems with the phenylprop ester?
    Propionate is known to be painfull. It's not because you are alergic to the ester but it's individually how much it hurts. Many people mix it with vitamine B12 with good results as it makes the injection less painfull. Also, you can warm up the gear to make the oil easier to inject. Don't know if that will help the pain later on though..

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    If you homebrew prop using a good conversion kit, it is almost painless. I can inject 2cc anywhere and it doesnt bother me. Only 1 cc of qv's test e makes me sore as hell so it's not that I'm used to the injections.

Trust me I have used just about every method out there to try to make the prop less painfull massaging, heating the oil, cutting with sterile oil/other aas, taking a hot bath after injection. No matter what prop hurts really bad (also sust, must be the prop in it). I just want to know if Phenylprop would hurt as bad as prop?

BTW....others I know have used the same prop as me and it was painless for them.

Thread Information