Zennie is offline Junior Member

4th cycle, any comments appreciated.

I have come up with this cycle, with the reasons stated below....but would like to hear any comments you bros out there may have.

Stats: 183 lbs, ~14-15% bf, 5ft 9". 29 yrs old.
    Cycle Experience: 3 so far

Week 1 - 3: Test Prop (Week 1 - 75mg ED, Week 2-3 - 50mg ED)
    Week 1 - 4: Winstrol Tabs (40mg ED)
    Week 1 - 10: Deca (400mg EW)
    Week 1 - 12: Test E (750mg EW First 2 weeks, week 3 - 12 - 500mg EW)
    Week 11 - 16: Anavar (40mg ED)

Proviron 25mg ED, Nolvadex 20mg ED, throughout cycle.
    PCT starts on week 16, 100mg clomid and 40mg Nolvadex for 2 weeks, 50mg/20mg for last 2 weeks.
    HCG : 500iu twice a week (starting week 5 to week 15) Better to use from beginning?

Reason that I am using the vars past the others is because I believe that after the deca runs out, i should start to recover slightly, followed by when the test runs out. With the vars, I can prevent any loss, and I should be able to recover easily from the Vars as with my third cycle.

What do you all think? Hope to put on 15 lbs of lean mass.
    Last edited by Zennie; 01-30-2005 at 09:45 PM.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I would run the prop for 4 weeks at 50mg ed. Also I would run the winny 6 weeks at 50mg ed. Start pct 2 weeks after last enan injection not 4 weeks or you will lose even more gains.

Blood Rush is offline New Member
    No point in using such low doses of HCG while on cycle unless your just trying to prevent testicular atrophy. Your test production will remain shut down as it is. Lose the HCG or save it for pct. Your pct should start 2 weeks after your last injection of Test E. Your dosages of clomiphene are a little low as well. Your first day should be high dose of clomiphene and nolva, 300mg Clomid and 60mg nolva, Week 1-2 150mg Clomid, 40mg Nolva, Week 3-4 100mg Clomid, 20mg Nolva. On cycle you can drop the Nolva dosage down to 10mg since your running proviron . I'm a little lost on what your doing with the Anavar , but I like what consistency said about the prop and winstrol . There really isn't a need to frontload your test enan if your running prop for the first few weeks either.

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    I would run the prop for 4 weeks at 50mg ed. Also I would run the winny 6 weeks at 50mg ed. Start pct 2 weeks after last enan injection not 4 weeks or you will lose even more gains.
    I may just run the prop at 50mg ED, especially if I may need to load one extra syringe up just for the extra 25mg! (My prop comes in 25mg / ml.....ouch).

I came off deca on my third cycle, but instead of starting pct 3 weeks later, I did it by extending the Vars by itself at only 25mg 5 weeks past the deca...instead of losing mass, I maintained size and my strength went up. So other than losing water, do you think that vars alone at 40mg will make me lose any of my gains during the cycle?

Thanks for the feedback.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Damm, my prop is made by a friend at 200mg/ml... 25mg/ml thats low!

If your worried about losing gains, then run the test to wek 14, and start pct week 16. This way the deca is for the most part out of you and you are already recovering somewhat even though you are still doin test. But you will gain more, if you start pct 2 weeks after last test shot then 4 weeks after. Becase for the last 2 weeks (of the 4) the test enan will be out of you and you will have absolutely no test whatsoever. Aleast when you start pct you will start to produce test naturally. You got 6 weeks of var? So run it the wk 11-16 (if you extend test to wk 14) if not run it from week 9-14 (test stops at week 12)

Yeah, my test prop comes in ampules of 1ml, 25mg strength. Cheap as hell though, cos it is made in thailand.

I think i'll be extending the test E by another week, thereby hitting PCT earlier.

Thanks for your feedback. Now, just need to continue to diet down these last 2 weeks before I hit it hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    Damm, my prop is made by a friend at 200mg/ml... 25mg/ml thats low!

If your worried about losing gains, then run the test to wek 14, and start pct week 16. This way the deca is for the most part out of you and you are already recovering somewhat even though you are still doin test. But you will gain more, if you start pct 2 weeks after last test shot then 4 weeks after. Becase for the last 2 weeks (of the 4) the test enan will be out of you and you will have absolutely no test whatsoever. Aleast when you start pct you will start to produce test naturally. You got 6 weeks of var? So run it the wk 11-16 (if you extend test to wk 14) if not run it from week 9-14 (test stops at week 12)

Thread Information