slippin is offline Associate Member

MidCycle Results

Ok im at week 5 of a 10 week cycle. Im actually pyramiding this cycle to see what happens. Im only going to go to 600mg of Test and 500 mg of EQ. Then obviously back down the pyramid. I know most of all of the guys on this board dont believe in pyramiding because its an old philosphy so you dont have to flame me on that. I just wanted to post my mid-cycle results to maybe help someone decide what they want to do.

height: 5-10
    weight: pre-cycle - 171 mid-cycle - 182
    bench: pre-cycle - 175 8x mid-cycle - 200 8x

Those are the two biggest questions people always ask. Remember im in mid-cycle.

Other possible useful info:

Acne: Starting to see light on upper chest. Not very bad however. Doesnt look bad either. Some light acne on side of shoulders. None on face at this point.

Rage: No rage. But I do feel stronger which gives me more confidence. Rage is all in your head. If you were a hot head before the cycle then you need to train yourself how to handle certain situations.

Limp D!ck: None to this point. Having Test-e in the cycle i dont expect it at all. I do have major morning wood. I also find my d!ck wanting to swell throughout the day.

Appetite: Hunger has increased in week 4-5. I find myself want to kill some junk food. DONT GIVE IN. This is where empty calories will kill your objective.

My diet is a big part on why I havent seen a HUGE jump in weight. Im only eating very lean foods and my caloric intake isnt way up there. I am however hitting some form of protein either solid food or shakes every two hours throughout the day.

Hope this helps someone out. If not, hope you didnt get too bored.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Nice bro. Keep it up!!!

frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member
    looks good man. u must be cutting quite a bit , and soon more. im going to start my cycle tomorrow , i think. almost the same just a bit longer and with some winny at the end. keep me posted on your results. also let us see some pics so we can see ho much ur cutting.

ace ventura is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slippin
    Acne: Starting to see light on upper chest. Not very bad however. Doesnt look bad either. Some light acne on side of shoulders. None on face at this point.

Appetite: Hunger has increased in week 4-5. I find myself want to kill some junk food. DONT GIVE IN. This is where empty calories will kill your objective.
    I think this was interesting reading, thank you for sharing your experiences with us.

You may have more knowledge than me, I was just thinking about the acne stuff. Maybe you should try B5 vitamine (phanotenic acid) to decrese the oil that causes the exessive oil to get you acne.

Also, pyramid means more unstabile bloodlevels which can cause more side effects like acne. The oil glands (or whatever they're called) is being stimulated by swings in the hormones. I will think about this issue when I start a cycle. I will get to the level as fast as possible, I think this is better than letting the body "getting used" to the gear cause this obviously means more unbalanced blood levels.

So you wanna kill? That must be roid rage , you just don't realize it.

Schwarz is offline Member

Talking

Nice one bro. I am going to start pretty much the same cycle soon. Just wondering if you have been experiencing any bloating with this cycle? If so, have you taken something to deal with it?

Thanks
    Schwarz

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Good job Slippin! Up 11 pounds in 5 weeks, and strength moving up also. What is your goal for your cycle weight wise? Also, what was you bf% at the start and how is it looking now?
    Last edited by Hot-Rox; 01-31-2005 at 07:28 PM.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    you weighed 171 and could only bench 175? did you even touch a weight before the cycle?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    I just started week 7 of the same cycle (500mg/wk test e 13 weeks and 400 mg/wk eq for 12) and Im up 15 lbs with no sides what so ever, no bloat, no acne, except for big food bill. The only difference is Im not pyramiding the doses! I think Ive actually lost some bf too b/c all my pants are looser in the waist but seem to be getting tighter everywhere.

KEEP IT GOING MAN......HOW DID YOU LIFT BEFORE THIS CYCLE?

how old r u?

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    you weighed 171 and could only bench 175? did you even touch a weight before the cycle?
    i'm thinking the same thing...

Nworb is offline Associate Member
    What does ure cycle consist of per week??

combatstang is offline Junior Member
    ya bro, thats what i told my buddy, he is on his cycle and eating everything he can.. i told him to stop and just eat lean food as much as he can.. having all those calories in fat isnt going to help take in 350grams of protein that will help!!

MArc

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Interesting read bro. I am thinking about doing i cycle very similar to that actually. Keep up the good work!!! Give us some other stats tho. Take it easy,man.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    Nice one bro. I am going to start pretty much the same cycle soon. Just wondering if you have been experiencing any bloating with this cycle? If so, have you taken something to deal with it?

Thanks
    Schwarz

No bloat to pay much attention to.

Bf%

Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    Good job Slippin! Up 11 pounds in 5 weeks, and strength moving up also. What is your goal for your cycle weight wise? Also, what was you bf% at the start and how is it looking now?
    My body fat % was around 10% when I started and now is down to around 8.5-9%. I have it checked at the gym and also at my work facility.

My goal weight is 192. I will be happy with a sustained 185-187 post cycle.
    Last edited by slippin; 01-31-2005 at 07:27 PM.

Always one...

Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    Hey man, I understand that most of you guys pounded the weights for 20 years before you touched juice. But that is not the path I chose. I lifted for about two years and then decided to jump on juice(about 175 is as high as I got, pitiful huh?). was that the lazy way out ? Possibly for some people. But I looked at it as getting me to the level I want to be the quickest. Agree or not, that is what I did. I cant go back. I am just posting what I have experienced not what may or may not be the norm. Not everyone has to lift 300 lbs on bench to start juice. Everyone is different. Let people make their choices without flaming them for it.

Im as happy as the banana dancing at the end of this sentence!
    Last edited by slippin; 01-31-2005 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jollygreenGIANT
    how old r u?

I am 28 years of age.

Thread Information