why the hell does it look like the powder fell out of suspension in my liquid nolva!?

Just recieved some liquid nolvadex , and it looks like it's flakey on the bottom of the bottle, like the product fell out of suspension or something!! Whats the deal here, and how can I fix it?

Shake the sh*t out of it man.

tried shaking it, it's useless

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Just because it's out of solution doesn't mean it's bad, you can still use it as is, your dosing will just be slightly off. Try swirling the vial in some hot water, if that doesn't work you can try and dilute it down with some everclear.

Actually, this may sound stupid but this morning I just said **** it and put the bottle in the microwave for 40 seconds, worked like a charm!!! Still in solution, hopefully for good. And man, research chem nolva tastes terrible. I thought that the clen was bad, but nolva is almost unbearable!!!!

John88Test is offline Member
    Bro. I know what your problem is. Same thing happened to me with my Liquid Nolva. It is because it was kept in a cold place or was exposed to the cold. I got a new one shipped to me and a free product too because it happened to me. I am not sure if you can still use it but common sense would suggest you could. Let me know how it works out for you.

John88Test is offline Member
    whoops..didnt read that last thread completely...glad it worked for you. peace

yep, I knew it was because of the cold, it was cold as **** this past week, it seems to be fine now, god bless the microwave!!!! It's like I discovered something that I can share with all the users with the same problem. Microwave for 30-40 seconds, yeah baby

rontg is offline Associate Member
    mine did the same thing on saturday must have been in the mailbox for a while, just put it into the microwave for 30 seconds, took care of it right away. god what information can't you find on here. thanks

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I have never -i repeat never- seen nolva that stays in solution. Now I was corrected not too long ago, apparantly it does exist, but I never make it right or buy it like that.

You do not want to measure your dose if it has precipitated. it will be way off. First, get some hot water, then put the vial or bottle in the hot water for a bit, occasionally shaking it very well. Eventually it will dissolve, then you can measure and dose. Do this every time.

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    I had the AR Liquid Nolva, it clumped at the bottom also. I just shook it really hard b4 i dosed. Seemed to work fine.

Thread Information