mike351 is offline New Member

Fertility question

If one were to be on the following cycle:

Week 1-12 Test Prop 100mg ed
    Week 1-8 Tren Ace 100 mg/eod
    Week7-12 winny 50mg e/d

Would this person be able to get a girl pregnant? Please tell me that the whore slut he was banging couldn't possibly be pregnant by him.

All hypothetical, of course.

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mike351
    If one were to be on the following cycle:

Week 1-12 Test Prop 100mg ed
    Week 1-8 Tren Ace 100 mg/eod
    Week7-12 winny 50mg e/d

Would this person be able to get a girl pregnant? Please tell me that the whore slut he was banging couldn't possibly be pregnant by him.

I would most likely think not. I would put it at 95% no and 5% maybe

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    it's possible bro... i don;t see why everyone thinks just cause somone is on cycle they can;t knock up a girl... although the odds are fairly slim it could happen. it's like a condom they are like 90% effective but sometimes they fail... or even the pill sometimes things happen so there's always a chance...
    you could always just hope the baby is another race then you know it's not yours or his lol....

hahaha...i don't even know why im laughing...guess im still in denial...anyway, i had heard in the past that aas kills fertility, but I don't recall if that is a scientific fact or just myth....anyway, we're doing all the paternity tests and all to make sure that I am daddy...by the way, she was supposedly on the pill, so that also makes me wonder

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i was in the middle of a dbol ,sust and primo cycle and i got my gf pregnant. so does that answer the question for you mate.

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    There are many, many guys who have gotten their girls pregnant while on a cycle. The odds are against it anyway. I just read that even when a girl is ovulating and has sex with a healthy male the odds are only about 25% that she will become pregnant. Not a license to go crazy but the odds are stacked against you to start with. Although I really think some women are just more fertile than others.

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    It might because when your on cycle you have 2-3 times more sex. At least I do. Thus totally increasing your odds. Either way I'm mid-cycle right now and I'm sure my boys are dead, I hope so anyway. wish me luck.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    It is better to be safe than sorry. Wear a raincoat regardless! As for the hypothetical. Don't agrue with the girl, simply get a blood test to confirm or deny fatherhood.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    wot if you have been with the girl for a few years. you cant just turn around and say i'm not the father because i was on steroids at the time.
    thats just a crap excuse.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Treat her kindly and with respect just in case she is the mother of your child. Kids don't chose their parents and if you did knock her up the last thing you want to be calling her is a whore or slut since your blood may be calling her mommy.

I intend on taking full responsibility if it is mine..however...i know, and she knows that I know, that she bones several other guys. We are far from exclusive...as a matter of fact, I'm more of a side thing to her than she is to me.
    True, calling her a whore slut is not cool...but I am venting and it makes me feel better to belittle her.
    To answer the condom thing, I did wear one, however, it broke...****ty thing is i felt it break and i kept going cuz i was bout to nut...goes to show how far common sense goes out the window when ur at that point.
    Thanks again guys, I appreciate the responses.

geoneo is offline Associate Member
    goto maury povich talk show he will help you out

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Hot-Rox. Dont assume its not yours just because your on steroids .

Thread Information