Thread: beginer

johny knox is offline New Member

Question beginer

i am a complete newbie to this site so please exuse my ignorance i've just started my first cycle (omnadren ) 24 hrs now since the first one what i really want to know is how do i know it's working (i have compared it thoroghly with pictures on the other forums it looks real to me) how long should it take for me to start noticing it. this probably sounds so stupid but i dont want to keep using it if it's not real. knoxy.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    How much are you taking per week?

How long is your cycle?

How frequently are you injecting?

Do you have Nolvadex and Clomid for PCT?

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johny knox
    i am a complete newbie to this site so please exuse my ignorance i've just started my first cycle (omnadren ) 24 hrs now since the first one what i really want to know is how do i know it's working (i have compared it thoroghly with pictures on the other forums it looks real to me) how long should it take for me to start noticing it. this probably sounds so stupid but i dont want to keep using it if it's not real. knoxy.
    Ok so you should be shooting this EOD or at least twice a week at a total of 500mg / week for twelve weeks followed by proper PCT. The prop will kick in pretty quickly but the other Tests will take about four weeks to start working.

johny knox is offline New Member
    i was planning on doing 250mg a week for 8 weeks i thought that would be ok for my first go. yes i do have tamox + clomid

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    You need to shoot it EOD and I would bump up the doses and run it atleast 10 weeks.

Thread Information