Thread: eq and bleeding

styxecl is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down eq and bleeding

im on week 7 of a eq and test e stack.

basically on friday night i stuck up for a female house mate who was getting some unwanted attention from some dick heads. one of their group started on my mate and as my attention got drawn to that another of them standing next to me started hitting me. i dont remember any of it cos i wasn't even lookin at him or expecting to be hit at that minute, i just came to covered in blood with cops talkin to me lol

the problem is my nose still hasn't stopped bleeding properly (there was tons at the time!!! more than i would normally expect) and its beggining to really piss me off!

could the increased rbc number stop clotting for this long? does this sound like i'll need it cauterized or will it eventually stop if its own accord?

cheers bros

Baba is offline Associate Member
    it should eventually stop on it own. I acciedently cut myself with a knife and I wouldn't stop bleeding for quite a while.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont know where u can get it but try to get ur hands on some vit k and that will help with the clotting.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member

Talking

yeah increased blood cell count can do that to ya. you have more blood to bleed!!!!!!
    Last edited by XxElitexX; 01-31-2005 at 02:06 PM.

cheers for the responses!

lol too right mate, i had plenty (techniquely still have it cos its all over my clothes lol)

only annoying thing is now that the swellings gone down it looks like my nose is busted....B****RDS!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I had my nose cauterized.... it doesnt feel to good.

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    I had my nose cauterized.... it doesnt feel to good.
    i'll pretend i didn't hear that! lol

luckily tho it seems to have stopped almost completely now. if it starts again after my nose is re-set i may have it done but at least it'll stop me swallowing my own blood constantly...does any one know the protein content of blood?!?!

just thought id say cos it ****ing pissed me off now...someone who saw it said that two were hitting me, one on each side while i was lookin at someone ahead of me. pretty lame way to get done over really!

cheers

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    bro, if I was there I would of jacked those bastards up for you, thats bull****. It pisses me off when more than one person attacks one dude. Fookers will get wats commin to them its carma...

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    AAS ruduces the bloods clotting ability.

the gear must be doing good if it two pusses to take you on....

thanks boys! the police rung me today after seeing the cctv and apparently they gave me a few kicks when i was on the floor too...so yup, pussies!!! lol

nose was broke and and cartilage in the septum had split...hence so much blood. gettin it put straight was ****in grim! best advice i can give is if you think you'd rather not have the anaestethic...you're wrong! lol

you're right on the karma tho i guess, police said one if the bouncers outside the bar gave one of them a black eye after seeing what they did

web03 is offline Associate Member
    I had something similar to that happen to me. I got railled when I was walking away from a fight (a lot of cops around and im in the military) next thing i know Im covered in blood and my roommate and I kicked the sh** out of 5 guys. We were both at the end of our cycles so we raged like champs. Its a funny story now but man was I on fire. I couldn't believe some little punk broke my nose. And the stupid needle they stuck up my nose to numb things was the worst part about getting it reset.

web

Thread Information