HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

Any Mods... DFlood, Anavar ??

What up boys...

I just finished an Anavar only cycle... about 6-7 weeks at 60mg ED. I was wondering if it was absolutley necessary to get on clomid for PCT. I am asking b/c I just finished saturday and do not have any. I relied on my friend like a fool and he never came through. I can order it now and have it by wednesday, but is it still worth to do then?? I am still on Trib and Avena Sativa and to be honest, ive never been hornier or had any difficulties with my erections.... So, should I still get the clomid anyway? is it to late? or dont worry about it b/c im still on trib and avina Sativa!!

thanks boys

HH

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Just because you can still get hard doesn't mean you aren't shut down a little bit...... I would still run the clomid anyway. I was the same way on my var only cycle and I still ran clomid at the end anyway just to make sure everything was back to normal.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well, unfortunately I can't help you about the clomid question, and I don't mean to change the subject but how did you like var only? Did you see any weight gain aside from what you would have gotten naturally? How was the strength increase? I loved var but ran it with prop as well so I'm curious as to your results.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I would get ahold of some nolva instead and run it at 20mg/ED for 2 weeks to be safe. LMO is right that you are probably not at full natural test production, and in need of something better than trib/sativa.

In my last few cycles I have ran nolva in PCT and it makes recovery easier IMO.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    it's probably a good idea to run 2 weeks of clomid and or nolvadex anyhow.

I'm curious about your gains. 60 mg is a good amount of var.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    What up boys...

I just finished an Anavar only cycle... about 6-7 weeks at 60mg ED. I was wondering if it was absolutley necessary to get on clomid for PCT. I am asking b/c I just finished saturday and do not have any. I relied on my friend like a fool and he never came through. I can order it now and have it by wednesday, but is it still worth to do then?? I am still on Trib and Avena Sativa and to be honest, ive never been hornier or had any difficulties with my erections.... So, should I still get the clomid anyway? is it to late? or dont worry about it b/c im still on trib and avina Sativa!!

thanks boys

HH

ok guys!! thanks. I already ordered the clomid. I actually have L-dex on hand! I have to see about the nolva! What are the affects/sides anything... if clomid is taken a little later then it should be???

Symatech: I loved the results!! I gained about 4-7 lbs of lean muscle. My friends say i look smaller then i did when i first started. Im more ripped and got a little stronger!! My first time w/ var was w/ prop too!! I beleive if your gonna do it alone then you should defly increase the mg. 60-75mg ED

I hear ya bro! if i run var only Im goin to 80. I dont think youll have too much problems with the clomid and what not. You should recover fine.

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Wish I had the funds to run Var at 80mg a day!!! ****!!!

you gotta buy powder. its cheaper than a bottle of jack daniels

Quote Originally Posted by symatech

sssshhhhh!! dont tell anybody!!! hahahahha

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech

True True, give her a go this summer, var only at 80mg a day, do you mix with everclear or cap them?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp
    True True, give her a go this summer, var only at 80mg a day, do you mix with everclear or cap them?
    I cap mine with creatine

Thread Information