DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

first time on test250 , qustion ???

I am going to be taking the test250 also known as SUSTANON 250 , I ordered Novadex for the PCT but i also heard that i should take it during the cycle , is this true ? what do you guys think ?

Also is Novadex the only thing that i should take for post to get my body back in shape ?? Like i said before this is first cycle so i am trying to play it as safe as can be .

gio86 is offline Member
    yes its true that you need to take nolvadex during the cycle. this is going to prevent gyno. which can happen during or after the cycle since your body want to level out with estrogen you need a blocker.
    you will also need clomid fot pct along with the nolvadex

toolman is offline Banned
    read, read, read bro. Don't start a cycle until you know all about clomid, PCT and any other ancillaries. Gear is only 25% of the formula.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    u need to research more b4 u start putting pins in urself, taking AS is serious stuff so do it correctly or not at all, all the info u need is on this board for u, just search for it!

if its ur 1st cycle get a single ester like cyp or enan, a single ester doesnt need to be injected so frequently

seanw is offline Banned
    This will expalin what you need to do for PCT Pheedno's PCT As far as Nolvadex during a cycle is concerned, some do and some dont. If you do you can do 10mg Nolvadex ED (break them in half). Some done do it at all unless they get signs of gyno during the cycle. Its really your choice

Blog Entries
    yeah i can admit i am a total newbie but i have been working out for 2-3 years , im 24 at 155 MAX weight. I know my way around the gym pretty good and what splits etc to do. My buddy has done cycles before so he is totally keeping me up-to-date on what to do/how to do it. He recommends that i DONT need novadex, thats the only info that he has given me that SOME other people dont agree with. I think it is more of a personal decision. I guess i would take half a pill just to me safe. I know that i am playing with fire but i would rather be as safe as possible i guess. I didnt read that link yet but it seems that what i am going to do is , novadex while i am on and clomid and novadex PCT and follow the dosages and timelines that are posted on this site. Now i have to talk to the guy agao by while i have your attention , how much / how often should i shot it ? I think he said once a week. I dont have it yet so dont worry im still filling in all my info blanks as we speak

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    yeah i can admit i am a total newbie but i have been working out for 2-3 years , im 24 at 155 MAX weight. I know my way around the gym pretty good and what splits etc to do. My buddy has done cycles before so he is totally keeping me up-to-date on what to do/how to do it. He recommends that i DONT need novadex, thats the only info that he has given me that SOME other people dont agree with. I think it is more of a personal decision. I guess i would take half a pill just to me safe. I know that i am playing with fire but i would rather be as safe as possible i guess. I didnt read that link yet but it seems that what i am going to do is , novadex while i am on and clomid and novadex PCT and follow the dosages and timelines that are posted on this site. Now i have to talk to the guy agao by while i have your attention , how much / how often should i shot it ? I think he said once a week. I dont have it yet so dont worry im still filling in all my info blanks as we speak
    Well the bad news is you should shoot Sust Every Other Day (EOD). If I were you I would try and get some Test E or Test C, you can shoot that once a week and you dont need any other roids for your first cycle.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    good job researching bro

Blog Entries
    Every other day !!! Are you serious
    i dont know if i agree with that 100% , i know everyone is different. I will ask the kid that sells the stuff he knows a lot about it. I havent seen him around so thats why i posted. More reading for me ,,,,, no biggie

Blog Entries
    this is the formula that i came up with from my readings/talking to people. I got omnadren which is like same just cheaper (im sure you guys heard of it) i am going to take 2 shots a week mon and thur 500 a week. With that i have novadex which i will take on cycle.

PCT - Novadex and clomid.

i might start my cycle tonight ! Im so excited yet nervious at the same time.
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 01-31-2005 at 08:00 PM.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    this is the formula that i came up with from my readings/talking to people. I got omnadren which is like same just cheaper (im sure you guys heard of it) i am going to take 2 shots a week mon and thur 500 a week. With that i have novadex which i will take on cycle.

PCT - Novadex and clomid.

i might start my cycle tonight ! Im so excited yet nervious at the same time.
    Yep that will work, make sure you run the cycle for ten to twelve weeks

Blog Entries
    yeah the novadex i have on hand i am not so sure i am going to use it the entire cycle i know its not a must but at least i have it just in case. I am starting the first week or so with a 250 shot a week to slowly get into it instead of shocking my body with a 500 shot.

Man i did my first shot and man was it weirrrrrrrrd. I was reading all these post about people going to pass out and stuff started to freak me out cause i hate shots also but it went fine. I did make a newbie mistake where i had to call my boy cause the stuff wasnt going into the needle. I was drawing way too fast (like it was water) . It showed me how to do it slow and i was like DOH !

Thread Information