insanepump621 is offline Member

having problems with end of cycle what to do

I was running my 2nd cycle of test cyp.300 and deca 300. I know I should of been running the test higher...but i wasnt. Idk maybe im just an idiot or my ad/hd was catching up with me...but i got laid of work due to all the snow (im a ironworker) and i got sick so I did not have the gains I wish I had and due to not working I had save money for bills instead of buying all the right food. I have 2 shots left...then i was thinking about continueing you it with more test and more deca but add some anadrol to the stack or possibly some dbol but jus running the test and deca at higher doses... what do you think... my stats are 5'11 19 y/o 11.9% body fat and i am 192 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by insanepump621
    I was running my 2nd cycle of test cyp.300 and deca 300. I know I should of been running the test higher...but i wasnt. Idk maybe im just an idiot or my ad/hd was catching up with me...but i got laid of work due to all the snow (im a ironworker) and i got sick so I did not have the gains I wish I had and due to not working I had save money for bills instead of buying all the right food. I have 2 shots left...then i was thinking about continueing you it with more test and more deca but add some anadrol to the stack or possibly some dbol but jus running the test and deca at higher doses... what do you think... my stats are 5'11 19 y/o 11.9% body fat and i am 192 pounds
    I would never add drol or dbol at the end if a cycle. Increasing your dose of test would be the right thing to do IMO.

I wasnt going to at it the the end i was just going to continue my cycle with some dbol or drol with test and deca ...my bad if i worded it differently... people usually put it in the beginning of the cycle but im going to put it in the middle of the cycle persay

t-money is offline Member
    forget adding the orals.

increase the test. run for an extra 6 weeks.

consider dropping the deca unless you are still "operational"

Get the diet dialed in ASAP and stay healthy.

T

what if i put in some sustanon 250 i have 9 amps my buddy owed me money so he gave them to me can i add that in after the test i kno its a single ester then going to 4 but what do you think?

Thread Information