Thread: chest inject

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

chest inject

im considering shooting my prop in my chest tongiht what do you all think that have done this.. my buddy did it and used all the 5/8 pins so all i have is 1 in, now obviously im not gonna jab the whole thing in but im thinkign half way or so if i decide on this... i don;t midn hitting shoulders but i hate trying to aspriate with one hand... it's annoying and i already hit my legs a few times so i want to switch it up..as for glutes too **** hard to contort my body around to hit them lol... so let me know what you think bout the chest or ill prolly hit up the other shoulder...
    thanks
    magic

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I like chest shots. just get some 5/8 pins or dont jab all the way in

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I do it every now and then, just to feel like a real man

o man i went with the shoulder inject and the scariest **** just happened... wekk bit scary cause i've read about it before on here but still.. so i did my shot as usual (B12 and prop) and when i pulled out i swear i coud feel like back pressure pushing on it but thought nothing of it well i pull out and a little stream of blood shoots out behind the syringe... i aspirated and all was fine so im not worried just kinda take you by surprise when you have blood launch out of your shoulder about a foot.....

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Chest shots are one of the best places for prop shots for me anyway. Especially if you have some good muscle there.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    i love chest shots. i was runnin suspension and was unable to shoot my lower extremeties due to frequent speed training. shot with a 25 g x 1 in.

dtr98 is offline Member
    use 1" 25g in pecs with no probs.

Mutant is offline Banned
    I love doing chest shots, they dont hurt or anything. I have never had a problem with them.

Swellin Guest
    For my pec injects, I use either 1" or 5/8". I usually aim about two inches above and two inches inside the nip. Look for the veins and try to dodge them. I usually find one in my right pec, but what the heck. 2 & 2 is a good starting place. You will find what works for you after a few shots. Just be prepared for the odd tightness that you get after pec shots. It feels different in the pecs than anywhere else, but rarely ever hurts.

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    I like chest shots. just get some 5/8 pins or dont jab all the way in
    I use 1 1/2" to get it deep into my chest muscle,but than again I'm f@@king huge.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Chest injects always made me nervous. Ever see Pulp Fiction?

bmwrob is offline Member
    I use 1 inch 25g. I just started including them in this cycle. The first 2 or 3 times it was really weird, but I got used to it pretty fast. Now it is not a problem. Also, I can use both hands if I am careful about not moving my pec too much.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Gald this got posted i was wondering the same things!!! GOOD INFO~!! Prop shot 2morrow in the chest even if it takes me 2o min!!!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I use slin pins, and always do them while using fina/prop, its the least painfull of all sites while using these substances

rockie is offline Junior Member
    i'm using qv deca and test 1.5cc in each side... do you think it will get to sore with qv gear.

did chest today... piece of cake like everyone said... felt kinda weird goign in though like i could feel it penetrate each layer... o well i kinda rushed it cause i was so nervous... pushed it in kinda fast but no soreness yet and believe me ill be rubbing it like no tomorrow... ill see how it feels in the am... im contimplating a trap shot soon...any experience with that...

Thread Information