JimmyGoom11 is offline New Member

Tren V Para To Dht

Hey guys. I've been doing some research on the differences between the fina type trenbolone and prarabolan. I couldn't find enough from people who have actualy done it. I'm thinking about running it on a GH cycle in the summer and wanted to know which one is less prone to trigger mpb. I've noticed some mild hair loss on other cycles and to me being bald isn't worth being big.

Now I've read that the old fina trenbolone acetate converts to dht which can cause premature balding but I've read that the parabolan version does not. Is that true? I believe the para is tren hex (right). I also noticed BD came out with tri-trenabol 150. It's tren ac 50mg, tren hex 50mg, and tren en 50mg. Has anyone tried it?

I'd appreciate any info you have to offer.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGoom11
    Hey guys. I've been doing some research on the differences between the fina type trenbolone and prarabolan. I couldn't find enough from people who have actualy done it. I'm thinking about running it on a GH cycle in the summer and wanted to know which one is less prone to trigger mpb. I've noticed some mild hair loss on other cycles and to me being bald isn't worth being big.

Now I've read that the old fina trenbolone acetate converts to dht which can cause premature balding but I've read that the parabolan version does not. Is that true? I believe the para is tren hex (right). I also noticed BD came out with tri-trenabol 150. It's tren ac 50mg, tren hex 50mg, and tren en 50mg. Has anyone tried it?

I'd appreciate any info you have to offer.
    Trenbolone does not convert to DHT, trenbolone itself causes hair loss.

Parabolan is trenbolone and is no different. These is nothing specail about tren hex.

Thanks bro, I didn't know tren itself causes hairloss. What do you think of stacking it with gh

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGoom11
    Thanks bro, I didn't know tren itself causes hairloss. What do you think of stacking it with gh
    Just be sure you stack it with a testosterone . How much GH are you using?

I planned on 2-4I.U's a day 5 on 2 off. No IGF, don't wanna screw with it. I know some who are doing 2 a day are seeing great results. I'm looking more to get ripped up rather then gain 30 lbs. What else should I take with it and for how long?

Yeah man, the advantage to tren hex is fewer injections...and ive read that the incidence of acne is a bit lower

That was a great post man, thanks alot

Thread Information