Anadrol50_power is offline Junior Member

1st timer cycling choice, Oral Turinabol

Hey all!

I've been around for quite some time now, just observering and learning basically for the past year or so. Thanks to you guys on this forum especially, I wouldn't classify myself as beeing a complete idiot on the topic any more Still everyones story is different, I'll try to be as spesific as possible on my *case* here.

I'll start out by listing some personal stats, factors that imo needs to taken into consideration when choosing any cylce. If you see something missing, fire away!

*** Stats ***
    -------------------------
    Height: 188cm (6'2)
    Training experience: 5 years (4yr solid)
    AAS experience: None
    Current weight: 95-97kg (approx 215lbs)
    BF%: Not sure, more than I should, don't see it as too much of a biggie
    BP: 85-90 \ 130-140 (got tested @ a doc some days ago, he said it was fine and nothing I should worry about)
    Known limitations\precautions: I'm pre-disposed for acne outbreaks on my back, had major problems with it as a teenager especially, not anymore though. Other than that I havn't had any health issues in the past.
    -------------------------

Plan A: Going to start out with a mild oral only cycle, hear me out on this one. Been reading up about Oral turinabol for some time now. From what I've gatherd of information throughout my research the past months, one should be capable of putting on some solid keepable gains from it alone. To me this is interesting. I get to take advantage of a milder steroid as a 1st timer, as opposed to including testo right away. Secondly it's of paticular interest for me not having to risk more than needed, because of my problems in the past with acne. OT is very mild on the androgenic scale, meaning I would probably be able to get away with a few signs of warning. I'm not interested in beeing stuck on a accutane treatment the next couple of months. As for other sides, I wouldn't have to worry about the gyno issue either, seeing that OT dosn't aromatize. I understand that bloodwork before,
    under and some time after ended clomid therapy is essential. Also, liver protectants like milk-thristle will be included of course. So, initially I'll be aiming for a 6week OT (BDragon) cycle @ 60mg ED.

jkid69 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like you did your homework. I just completed a cycle of OT, TREN & EQ. My gains were great good hard ean muscle. The OT will start to kick in around week 4 & you will start to see steady gradual gains. Good luck....

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    If you can't take the needle then you just aren't on the level you should be at when you start AAS when you've pushed yourself far enough that your gains are so insignificant that poking yourself doesn't seem so bad anymore then you're alot closer to being ready. Usualy people that turn to oral only cycles are no where near that point and just want something they think will get them big quick. Turinabol will give you little results, its popular with the european crowd, by itself as you're doing, gains are usualy 5lbs - never break 10 which sould be obtainable with a correct diet.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    What 1-cent said is true. But i have down oral only cycle of tbol and gained about 7 pounds. I did 50mg ed for 6 weeks. The only good thing about oral onlys is they can get you cut up. But i would suggest you just join us on the testosterone DARKSIDE MY SON.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    turanabol sounds really good man. i've been researching it for the past few weeks and i'll be ready to give it a try in a few weeks as well. goodluck, keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    If you can't take the needle then you just aren't on the level you should be at when you start AAS when you've pushed yourself far enough that your gains are so insignificant that poking yourself doesn't seem so bad anymore then you're alot closer to being ready. Usualy people that turn to oral only cycles are no where near that point and just want something they think will get them big quick. Turinabol will give you little results, its popular with the european crowd, by itself as you're doing, gains are usualy 5lbs - never break 10 which sould be obtainable with a correct diet.
    The needle is not the concern here, as I tried explaining in my introduction. I'd love to do a testo cycle only, got the grear waiting for me in a safe already. For me it would still just be a stupid thing to jump right into, knowing the severe acne I'm likely to experience. I should have gone to a dermatologist long time ago, to get my condition checked and diagnosed.

The methods of treatments varies from one acne type to another. This makes sense when one comes to study the diffrent layers the main cause can originate from. The most severe types (cyctic ones) originates from the genetic layer. This meaning it's all due to the sebaceous glands getting overly excited when stimulated by testosterone . So coming to learn this, it would not be wise choice to jump on a say Test E cycle. Other acne conditions may be due to a problem on one or several of the layers above the genetical one. This is how people can respond so diffrently to Test cycles. For the resasons stated above, I've come to understand that it might be a wise choice to start out abit carefully with OT then. Another approch would be to do the traditional Test E\C cycle, and most likely having to deal with the acne afterwards. As a result I could end up having to pay the price with a 6month roaccutane treatment. Which I wouldn't know the outcome of anyway ..in terms of sides and so on.

As for the OT cycle, I know it won't result in any *great* gains compared to what a Test E cycle would give. That simply dosn't matter to me. I'm in no hurry to get *big*, seeing that I am already 215lbs. Any gains above what to expect from natural training would be a great starter

This is how I have come to justify my choice of a 1st cylce. Would love to get some more feedback on this, like things that just don't add up for some reason or whatever basically.

later bros!

ScottyJ is offline Associate Member
    how does tbol compare to anavar ? I hear var make a decent cycle by itself.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    OT is a pretty cool oral IMO - been using it ( 50mg ED) 4 weeks now (cutting with prop) - has helped me hold onto my muscle & drop BF (actually I'm up 2lbs or so)

Sounds promising ....just getting more and more convinced here
    For months now I've saved up cash and read up about these things. Can't wait to finaly be able to start learning some from experience. More bros needs to stand up and tell about their adventure with Oral Turinabol

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyJ
    how does tbol compare to anavar? I hear var make a decent cycle by itself.
    i'm on var only cycle right now at 60mg/day. it's pretty good. i don't get massive pumps but i do seem to be putting up more. tbol does sound a bit better and i think it'll give better pumps. i'm planning on using it in a few months.

toolman is offline Banned
    Looks like you have put alot of thought and reading into it. While I agree injectables are the best route for returns/safety, etc., it sounds as though you have concerns other than a fear of the needle. That said if you have a successful cycle, there is plenty of time to stick yourself in the future. If sides are your concern, you can go with test suspension or test prop which clears your systme very quickly should you develop bad sides.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    If sides are your concern, you can go with test suspension or test prop which clears your systme very quickly should you develop bad sides.

Good luck!
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this matter. Havn't thought of the short-acting esters as beeing an advantage for a *case* like me. Since I've got someone I trust to do the injections, it might just be a good idea to get used to the injection procedure the sooner the better anyway. I should look around for testosterone products that got a OT alike androgenic index.
    Another thing beeing that I wouldn't have to go around wondering what week I will see that the Test C\E have really kicked in.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    im predisposed to acne as well..... the 1st few weeks i break out and i'll jump on 20mg's accutane everyday..... after 2 weeks of accutane at 20mg's/ed im clear.... and usually stay clear until ih it my PCT... and then i do another 2 weeks of accutane.

You can get accutan at a research lab..... as long as you run a low dosage you'll be fine. the only side effect is aw with it was dry lips.... thats it. the recommended dosage from a dermatologist is 80mg's/ed for a few months..... (5 i think) - this is why they need blood work done... it's harsh...... thats why i cut the dosage down to 1/4 of the recommended.... and it owrked wonders for me.

good luck bro,
    ~haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    From what you've posted, it seems to me that you have pretty well thought it through. IMO, you should consider cycling for at least 8 weeks with a mild cycle like that, reason being that you might be discouraged with the results if you only go six, that's not a lot of time. Good luck with it and keep us posted.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    one added benefit is that turinabol and clostebol do not shut down the libido, they increase it, similar to testosterone - so there's no need for proviron .

Thread Information