MindBomb is offline Member

Everyone read this.

Hello MindBomb
    What would be the best gear for a newbe at 5'9 247lbs and 35% to 45% bodyfat. I'm running 3 mile a day for now.I would like to keep it mild like with deca.I like the least amount of side affects. Thanks!
    I got this e-mail today and decided to post for all the bros input. The person who wrote me, who I am not going to reveal, need moral support and direction, not just from me but everyone on this board. He's on his way to make a big mistake if he decides to gear at this point in time, and I wanna do what is right to direct him to right direction. And need all your help.

Hey Bro, I know you'll see this. Please take these inputs as a good hearted gesture. First of all, If you are doing cardio you are on your way. Keep the cardio up and the diet down. Train hard for at least another year to drop the bf level considerably. If you are new to this game, you don't need to jump in head first. All the gear in the world will not mean shit, if you have not gotten the other aspects of "living" it. The gear will make your heart work too hard at your bf level (not healthy at all). The gears will wait for you, as we all will. We all want you to be able to achieve your goals in a most safest way. Train hard bro.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    primo, winny, anavar , eq, deca , fina: good for cutting down

he's right about being to overweight,
    you could also use clen , and t3 which also is kidna hard on the heart i believe, same with eca stack.

4plates is offline Banned
    i think it was a great idea that you posted this for our friend.
    seriously bro you need to drop the bf before doing any type of gear,i wouldnt even recomend xenidrine to use.keep up the diet and cardio,it works.
    you are looking into serious health risk if you juice now.
    if you need some encouragement stick around the board and talk to us.if you feel more comfortable use mindbomb as a middle man.
    hehehe.
    you can get a ton of help here bro,reveal yourself.

I hope he's seeing this....

I was listing things that you could possibly use in the FUTURE.
    just to clear that up, I agree with the others about doing what your doing now.

Ole
    Ole is offline New Member
    Why dont you recomend him a clen /t3 ECA cykle?
    Say fore weks on clen/t3 then fore weks on ECA then back on clen/t3 and so on for as long as it takes. He must also do cardio and watsh his diet.
    The reason i ask this is that i was planing to start this cykle on my girl who is i b i t on the heawy side. :-)

Ole

i think clen should be done 2 weeks at a time?

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Ole
    Why dont you recomend him a clen /t3 ECA cykle?
    Say fore weks on clen/t3 then fore weks on ECA then back on clen/t3 and so on for as long as it takes. He must also do cardio and watsh his diet.
    The reason i ask this is that i was planing to start this cykle on my girl who is i b i t on the heawy side. :-)

Ole
    the reason is simple bro,someone that is 35-45% body fat is at a serious health risk,especially for a heart attack.whether he is 20 or 50 yrs old.eca,cle, t3 etc will make this guys heart stress so badly that a heart attack is very likely.im not a dr. by any means but it makes sence to me.i also feel that cardio should be taken lightly also.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    I agree with you guys...I think your body needs to be in impressive health before you put the stress of steroids on it. A healthy diet, and hard work, should result in the pounds melting off! We are hear for you brother. If you have any questions, comments, or just need a little boost, we'll be glad to comply. If you can handle the running, that is great!!!! Keep up all your hard work, it will pay off.

Thanks guys...I knew you'll come thru for this bro.

duck is offline New Member

Thumbs up

I thank all of you for your help.I does not take me long to drop weight if I put my mind to it.I can live and work out on only water for up to two weeks.I'm not new at working out,but new to gearing up.This weight is not good for gear!I'm normal at 200lbs.I must thank all of you once again.THANKS!!!!!!!!!I will keep in touch.

See ya!!!

Good deal duck. I am glad to hear from you. Keep us posted on your progress. And I'll definitly be looking out for you bro.

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Good luck and keep up your cardio and diet. We're here to help at anytime.

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Oh, and good lookin out for duck, Mindbomb.

xplicit is offline Member
    I got to admit this is like a little family these boards. Its nice seeing people looking out for each other. I wish i could help as much as these guys can but i dont have as much knowledge or experience. I lost 30 pounds i weighted 195-165 now it toook me 20 months. In the beginning i took xenadrine and then hydrocuts i lost about 8 pounds on both of them but i didnt like the fact that i was relaying on pills to help me lose weight. Also there not healthy if u take too much of them so i decided to stop taking them and fix my diet up. I dont know if this is helpful but
    what i did and still do is drink 8-12 glasses of water a day(8oz)
    never eat later then 9 oclock at night cut down drqastically on beer and liquor. Played basketball as much as i could find a sport u like and play it for fun not COMPETITON becasue as some of the guys mentioned u dont want to put more stress on your heart. If you dont like the gym or feel embaressed get a walkmen and walk about a neighborhood that isnt familar to yours so know one knows who u are. Cut out the fatty foods and lower your carb intake read about what your eating. If your hngry for somethign drink water to kill the hungrur. After you get n a habit of this and eating healthy it becomes natural and u dont want to eat garabge. I havent eaten fast food in over a year i dont eat junk food as in chips or candy the only thing i fall victim to is choclate lol but for the most part i feel healthy.
    Again i dont know if its much help but stick with it it takes time bu its worth it when u accomplish your goal. Just hearing family or friends say WOW you look great u look better etc is enought motivation for me to work even harder. I wish you luck dont give up and listen to these guys there here to help i been a member for not even a week and i have learned a lot.

Thread Information