jtksly is offline New Member

because you've always know it all

i know you are all experts even when you first started thinking about doing steroids . i thought this forum was for ppl to hekp other people out not critisize them for what they don't know. i'm asking questions now for advice, it doesn't mean i'm going out to buy it tommorrow if people say it is a good idea i'm not going to juice until i think i am mentally and physically ready. all i asked was if people thought this was a good cycle

clen 5-7 tabs day for 8 weeks
    oral turinabol 4 tabs a day for 8 weeks

i just ask because i don't know and i don't wanna get messed up i'm researching now isn't this a steroid question forum. i don't think sarcastic remarks really helps anyone with their research.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    who is being sarcastic? there are no posts.
    for a first cycle stick to 500mg/week test.
    that is all ya need, test only and pct.
    hard to tell ya what to do if you dont give
    us stats and goals. is this a cutter or bulker?

Odin is offline Member
    Not trying to be rude at all, but are you scared of Needles? I mean the Really big sharp ones too. Jk Just wondering since you just have 2 orals in that little cycle of yours.

my goals are to loose my body fat and gain some muscle
    i work out 3 days a week for over a hour and have 30 min cardio everyday with a great diet plan i would just like some help with it.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by jtksly
    i work out 3 days a week for over a hour and have 30 min cardio everyday with a great diet plan i would just like some help with it.
    Then post it up in the Diet forum.....

You could do more than 30 mins as well....

Also, just b/c you work out for over an hour a day, doesn't mean you're doing so properly....

You need a foundation before you build the house brother..... welcome to AR....

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    well, cutting and bulking together dont really work.
    If ya wanna burn fat, hit the cardio for 45 min to 1h
    in the am on an empty stomach. eat a real good
    diet (see diet forum).
    if you wanna bulk you can use test. But i dont think you are ready.
    JMO. diet will be the key to what ever you want to do.
    do your research, learn how to train well and how to eat.
    then think about gear. how long have you been training?

Chief is offline Junior Member
    I've asked plenty of questions that have been ripped on. I really could give a sh*t though. Some of these guys just think they are the SH*T, and some are the SH*T and really want to help. You need to find who is who.

i don't want to get real big i've been in training for about 6 moths i'm already 200 lbs. it just seems no matter how many sit ups i do its just not helping with my stomach i guess i'm just looking for a good cutter cycle. you are right i am not ready yet just doing my research now so when i am i'll know what i want and how to use it. i know you guys are probably tired of the dumb questions but i've learned a lot just in past few weeks on here thanks

Chief is offline Junior Member
    Do you ever use the search button? search for key words. cutting cycle, cutting diet, bulking cycle, bulking diet, novice cycle.............There is so much to learn here, if you start posting too soon, you will just get lazy and not look for something that is already here. I should practice what I preech, because I do the same. And yes, there are many options.
    Good Luck

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I think the oral turinabol is not a bad idea if your're looking for a "beach body".
    Run it with a low dosage of testosterone (300-400mg wk) combined with an A.I like letrozole .
    I would not touch clen with a ten foot pole.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    JTK - the reason you get flamed from a post like this is because it is clear that you have spent no time researching basic cycles. You have to understand for guys that have been on here for years it very time consuming and frustrating everytime a noob posts what they know to be a ridiculous uneducated cycle. Because I am somewhat new as well I would simply say go to the steroids forum. There are hundreds of threads of well put together cycles. Also the parent web site of this forum steroid .com has a basic explanation of novice, intermediate, and advanced steroid cycling (I learned a ton from reading the comple parent web site). However, the cycle you have listed would not be recommended. The solid base of every cycle is test. No test, no cycle. So do some reading, don't whine about getting a few flames, and get to work.

c5529 is offline Member
    Hey Bro, welcome here...Believe me I've asked my fair share of dumb questions, but hey I'm here to learn like everyone else.....Also, sometimes when you do a search you end up with some conflicting advice and that is when the forum can really help you.

I have to agree with what others said above.....really study up on the diet -- get it down to a science......Honestly, it does not matter what drugs you take if your diet is off then the drugs won't do anything....Also, don't worry so much about situps -- we ALL have a 6 pack, but for some it's under a layer of fat -- take care of the fat with diet/cardio and you'll see the sixpack......I also agree that you should probably look at something with Test in it (I thought Big klg had a very good post for you to consider). I don't recommend clen for a first timer, but that's just my opinion.

Good luck. PM me if I can help at all.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I hate clen ... too many sides especially if you run it for 8 weeks straight!! Does it have ketiofen (sp?) in it? Turinabol is gonna make you bloated and puffy (not cut). And 8 weeks of these orals is a long time, do you have liver protectants? How many mcg is each clen tab?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    i don't want to get real big i've been in training for about 6 moths
    Then why anabolics??? If you do not want to get big and muscley diet and cardio.
    Everyone jtksly is right about his earlier posts... they ask the same question as this one. Consistency has said it best when he posted this cycle for you:
    weeks 1-10 clean diet (see diet forum)
    weeks 1-10 cardio (first thing a.m. 4-5 days per week for 45 min.)

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Then why anabolics??? If you do not want to get big and muscley diet and cardio.
    Everyone jtksly is right about his earlier posts... they ask the same question as this one. Consistency has said it best when he posted this cycle for you:
    weeks 1-10 clean diet (see diet forum)
    weeks 1-10 cardio (first thing a.m. 4-5 days per week for 45 min.)
    I don't know if he should jump into such a serious cycle...lol The sides and mental trauma might overwelm him. lol JK well I really want to know why he does not want to gain muscle for?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Choose one or the other, things work much better that way.

Like Blown SC said, let the bros in the diet forum help you out

Do you do your cardio in the morning on an empty stomach?

toolman is offline Banned
    Not sure who was giving you sh*t or what about but thick skins help you while you sift through the worthless responses and find the solid advice.

1. Do not bother with clen and turinabol . As you have been told clen is not the safest according to some recent articles and as someone else said, turinabol will only bloat you.

2. If you want to run a cycle to lose weight and not bloat, you can go with test prop at 100 EOD

3. The only thing you should do is what was advised, clean diet and lots of cardio if all you are looking for is to have your abs show.

4. If you are looking for size, then your lifting routine is no good. You should lift in under an hour, not more than an hour as you say. After 45 minutes, you start to develop cortisal build up which causes your body to breeak down protien for energy. Not good if your looking for strength or size gains.

Laslty, if you do want to run gear, there is no good alternative cycle to injectables. The orals will either bloat you or at the very least, shut you down and make things harder. If you are afraid of needles, just post First Injection into the search and you will see everyone was at one time. But after the first one, its like climbing a mountain...the rush alone of accomplishing control over that fear is great.

If you are fine with your size and just want to get cut, diet, diet, diet and loits of cardio will do it. No need to waste your money on gear. It isn't the magic pill. Good luck!

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member
    Test is Best!

Thread Information