Thread: Clen or ECA

BigD is offline Associate Member

Clen or ECA

I started a Clen only cycle to help loose some fat. I completed the first stage (2 weeks) of clen and I am not taking ECA.

After the first 2 weeks of clen I only lost a 1 pound. I also started reading that clen is not that great of a fat burner. Well those to elements combined i decided to save the rest of the clen and use it for a future post cycle.

However now in my second week of taking ECA I have lost nearly 5 lbs and everyone is telling me how i look like i'm loosing weight.

My question is am i loosing weight now do to a delayed effect of the clen or is it the ECA combined with my diet and added cardio that’s doing it? Basically i'm trying to decide now if i should finish the clen cycle or save it?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Clen or ECA

Originally posted by BigD
    My question is am i loosing weight now do to a delayed effect of the clen or is it the ECA combined with my diet and added cardio that’s doing it?
    it's the diet and cardio. if you weren't doing this while on clen then you're lucky to lose 1 single pound.

BigD is offline Associate Member
    No I was doing cardio and dieting from the begining. I just didn't start to loose weight till after the first two weeks.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i say stick with whatever is working. if you're losing good weight right now on eca and your diet/training program then just stick with that for a while.

quasar is offline Associate Member
    i agree with the doc, my buddy lost about 20 lbs, in little over a month with a good diet, cardio, and hydroxycut. I haven't used clen yet, but ECA works, so stick with it. good luck

Thread Information