niceguy4sixty9 is offline New Member

New To The Game...

ok im new to this whole steroid deal and soon i want to get into the gym and get bigger, now my question is pretty much this- i know there are side effects to normal steroids . but i was looking at legal ones too and wondering if the legal steroids have any side effects as well. im kinda lazy dont feel like reading the whole forum so i was wondering if anyone knew if the legal steroids had any side effects and or if the really work as well as regular ones. also and tips to eating and what to stack with legal roids or regular to get the most size possible. im 6ft 187lbs im pretty sure my body fat% is somewhere around 25-30% im looking to get bigger then shred up. i want to be like 210-215 lbs solid and shredded when done. i plan on busting my ass to get big. so if anyone also could give me a little time frame on how long it would take to achieve this then that is appreciated. Thank you.

slippin is offline Associate Member

Legal?

name me one legal steroid and I will answer your question. Not meaning to flame you but there are no legal steroids . Sorry to disappoint you.

I had to edit this and beat everyone to the punch. You need to read the educational forum and do tons more research.

maybe i was mistaken but right on the front homepage of steroid .com there is a thing that says- Legal Steroids ? Did you know there are alternatives to steroids . ok im new to this like i said so maybe they arent even steroids maybe i named them wrong but id still like and advice possible...no names in particular.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    you need alot of research to do... and to reach your goal you have to lose approximately 34 pounds of fat and gain 62 pounds of muscle (do the math) which is gonna take hard work and dedication.. however it CAN be done

so pretty much re-search myself. im not great on a computer. nor am i into reading. if so many are dedicated to working out i think maybe someone could help me with some suggestions...and i have to lose the fat after i get bigger or b4?

Quote Originally Posted by niceguy4sixty9
    maybe i was mistaken but right on the front homepage of steroid.com there is a thing that says- Legal Steroids? Did you know there are alternatives to steroids. ok im new to this like i said so maybe they arent even steroids maybe i named them wrong but id still like and advice possible...no names in particular.
    Ok. Since you didnt click on "Learn More" under the title. Here is the first sentence of the paragraph.

"Anabolic steroids are a sure fire way to enhance muscle tissue, but in some countries they are illegal and hard to find."

Good luck with the legal variety.

i guess some people are assholes and thanks for the help.

so pretty much re-search myself. im not great on a computer. nor am i into reading. if so many are dedicated to working out i think maybe someone could help me with some suggestions...and i have to lose the fat after i get bigger or b4?
    Ill steer you in the right direction... before you even consider steroids legal or not, you need to get your BF down from 30% to around 15% or lower. At 30% there are too many health risks. Your first goal should to be lower your BF, while building a base of muscle. Once your BF is down, then you can bulk up (gain alot of muscle, and a little fat.) The cut back down, then bulk up and so on and so on....

ty consistency that is a big help unlike some other idiots on here. which whom i cant say the same for. but are there any tips like on things to say for the best results to get there, like what to take. just for a future reference so i know when i get there what to take. thanks

i guess some people are assholes and thanks for the help.
    we are not trying to be A holes. All those questions you asked can be found by reading. this whole web site is dedicated to helping all of us out. I learn something new everyday on this site. I got the same treatment on this forum until I read up on what I was asking someone else to tell me. When I did in-depth research I realized that the bros on this board were right. I was asking dumb questions that I could answer myself. Thats my two cents. Im done now.

fine thank you very much sir. would you like a cheese burger with extra fat back on that? i re-tract the asshole statement. THANK YOU )

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Two words: Diet cardio.

ty consistency that is a big help unlike some other idiots on here. which whom i cant say the same for. but are there any tips like on things to say for the best results to get there, like what to take. just for a future reference so i know when i get there what to take. thanks
    Check out the Diet Forum. there are alot of diets already laid out for you on how to lose fat. I would also reccomend a ECA stack to help speed up fat loss (If you dont know what it is, do a search). Also check out the supplement forum for other things you may need.

thank you. everyone has been a help!

toolman is offline Banned
    Not as a flame bro but I sence you are somewhat lazy. When I changed my lifestyle I read everything I could get my hands on. It takes alot of dedication losing all the BF you have to and you better get psyched and ready to work as hard as you can and learn everything you can. You do this by reading and researching here and elsewhere, not asking for it all to be done for you.

My advise is go buy the book "Body For Life". It was the first book I read years ago when I wanted to lose weight and live healthier. It will tell you everything you need to know about excersise and diet. It is a very short book and easy to read. When you have been committed to that and have lost the weight, then you can think about gear, but not until then.

Good luck on your efforts and I wish you all the best. Stay committed!!!!

ty toolman...

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    All you need to know about fat loss and muscle maintenance: http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=75729

Thread Information