gonnagetBIG is offline Junior Member

Tren enanthate dosing?

I have decided to use tren e as opposed to tren acetate this cycle. My question is, if i was going to do 75mg/day would i just time that by 7 and split it into 2 injects for my enanthate dosage? That would be 525mg/wk? Also, should i frontload this the first wk?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    400-500mg/wk. should be fine

saluu is offline Banned
    how long does enthuate take tren e to kick in i have only 10ml 250mg per ml so would it be a waste to shoot 500mg a week becuse it takes i think 3 weeks to kick in i figure if i go 500 it will last me 5 weeks only is that too short of a tren e cycle just need advice

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    how long does enthuate take tren e to kick in i have only 10ml 250mg per ml so would it be a waste to shoot 500mg a week becuse it takes i think 3 weeks to kick in i figure if i go 500 it will last me 5 weeks only is that too short of a tren e cycle just need advice
    How about using some periods in your sentence because it would be much eaier to understand. Also what is "how long does enthuate take tren e to kick in " suppose to mean???

5 weeks of tren e is DEFINITELY not enough....you need another bottle for sure. Can any of you bros tell me how someone can buy a bottle of steroids and know NOTHING about it, not even how long to take it for, BUT still buy it anyway and plan on taking it??? I would think that you would like to know how to take something properly before you buy it, wouldn't you? Just doesn't make sense at all bro.

Thread Information